Although using an oil on oily skin might sound counter-intuitive, this natural oil actually balances the sebum content of your skin, helping to prevent excess oiliness.
Dr. Hauschka Clarifying Day Oil is:
- Certified to NATRUE & BDIH standards
- Made with organic & wild sourced ingredients
- No mineral oils, parabens, silicones or PEG
Each ingredient in the formula promotes a healthy and beautiful complexion.
- Apricot kernel oil: A rich source of GLA, an essential fatty acid component that prevent ageing. Moisturises, nourishes & rejuvenates the skin.
- Sweet almond oil: High in vitamin E; helps to brighten the skin & reduce dark circles.
- Anthyllis (kidney vetch): Balances skin, promotes cell rejuvenation.
- Carrot extract: High in antioxidants, protects against free radicals.
- Neem: Controls excess oil, prevents breakouts, lightens pigmentation & clears the complexion.
- St. John's wort: Anti-inflammatory & antibacterial; prevents irritation
- Calendula: Soothes irritation & reduces redness
Please Note: This product contains peanut oil.
Massage 1-3 drops of Clarifying Day Oil gently into the face, neck & décolleté in the morning after cleansing & toning.
Anthyllis vulneraria extract, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, arachis hypogaea (peanut) oil, daucus carota sativa (carrot) root extract, hypericum perforatum flower/leaf/stem extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, calendula officinalis flower extract, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, melia azadirachta leaf extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, triticum vulgare (wheat) bran extract, fragrance (parfum), linalool*, citronellol*, citral*, geraniol*, farnesol*, benzyl benzoate*, limonene*, eugenol*, benzyl salicylate*, lecithin, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter
*Component of natural essential oils
Dr.Hauschka Skin Care products comply with guidelines regarding animal testing set forth by both PETA (People for Ethical Treatment of Animals) and the BDIH (German Federation of Natural Products Manufacturers).
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.