We Are Hiring
Your favourite online organic store is looking for future superstars. Faithful to Nature is a market leader in the online organic retail space. We are passionate about innovating and producing top quality work. We are a company with a lot of heart and soul and are looking for someone with exactly that. If you are passionate about everything you do and if you take a lot of pride in always doing your best and delivering the highest quality of work then please get in touch. We are based in Capricorn Business Park, of Cape Town.
If you are interested in any of the offers below, please contact email@example.com with your CV and a letter explaining how and why you would add value to our team.
Job Title: Junior Copywriter
We are sourcing and listing innovative and exciting new green products all the time and you will primarily be tasked with writing fun and informative product descriptions for our website, as well as company blog posts. The role is dynamic and there will be ad hoc requests for copy to promote the business, giving you the opportunity to develop a profile of written work.
Your writing will be empowering people all over the country to live healthier, greener lives.
This job is for you if:
You are inquisitive about the world around you; and especially love all things natural. You are naturally, Faithful to Nature. You write and speak the Queen’s English and know more about apostrophes than long division. You are flexible and can manage your time effectively to meet your required deadlines. You love to write and have a deep passion for written expression. You have a fantastic eye for detail; take a lot of pride in the work you produce; you are friendly and caring and feel comfortable in your own skin.
- A relevant degree or diploma
- Own transport or ability to get to work easily
- At least 1 year of work experience
- Fluent in Word and Outlook (Excel would also be beneficial)
- A very strong command of the English language (Afrikaans also would be a bonus)
Job Title: Buying and Merchandising Administrator
Assistance to Buying:
- Set to NBO and/or hide long term out of stock products from the site
- Drive to improve payment terms and delivery cost
- Booking of collections
- Manage expiry dates, returns and specials around expired products
- Fulfil buying function in case main buyer is not able to
- Coordinate packaging changes
Assistance to Merchandising:
- Supplier price comparison analysis
- Ensure all wholesale prices are accurate
- Market research for new products
- Coordinate information flow (pictures and ingredients) in new products process
- Supplier communication around specials, requesting, sales recons etc.
- Briefing and admin of specials
- Ad hoc requests from Merchandiser
- Manage samples stock and communication around it with suppliers
It would be to your advantage if you:
- Ensure missing invoices are kept to a minimum
- Coordinate packaging and content changes with intake and content team
- Have experience in buying and/or merchandising, with great communication and negotiation skills.