We Are Hiring
Your favourite online organic store is looking for future superstars. Faithful to Nature is a market leader in the online organic retail space. We are passionate about innovating and producing top quality work. We are a company with a lot of heart and soul and are looking for someone with exactly that. If you are passionate about everything you do and if you take a lot of pride in always doing your best and delivering the highest quality of work then please get in touch. We are based in Capricorn Business Park, of Cape Town.
If you are interested in any of the offers below, please contact email@example.com with your CV and a letter explaining how and why you would add value to our team.
Strategic eCommerce Merchandiser
As the Strategic eCommerce Merchandiser, you will own our website’s product categorisation decision tree and web based product merchandising to optimise web traffic and conversion on site. You will be responsible to ensure we drive increased consumption of customers based on cross and up selling in a more efficient and strategic customer segment shopping behaviour. You will be actively engaging with our 550-strong supplier base to get on board the most exciting specials on the market to deliver monthly revenue targets. You will also be responsible for the accurate categorisation of our extensive range of over 11,000 natural and organic products; enabling our customers to easily find the products they are searching for through our website navigation (UX) and thereby being part of the critical process in ensuring a seamless customer service and shopping experience with FTN while increasing the basket size of our customers.
- Driving Average Order Value (AOV) via selected specials, banner on the site, bundles, etc.
- Driving conversion rate through specials, banners and correct categorisation
- Web page merchandising strategy of all products
- Cross and upsell strategy and implementation
- Owning our revenue targets delivered through our on-line specials from sourcing to purchase in the full customer journey.
- Coordinating the receiving of credit notes based on sales recons from suppliers
- Reporting on the performance of specials
- Supporting the web admin role by offering guidance and technical advice
- Quality assessment of new product uploads, content, keywording, labels, ingredients, product details.
- Coordinating and briefing of website updates
- Quality assess categories and cross site category banners
- Ensure that categories are well structured and correctly populated
- Ad hoc projects as briefed within Merchandising or in cooperation with marketing
- A qualification / experience in Trade Marketing, Categorisation of products and/or retail business management or equivalent (preferred)
- Three to five experience in an e-commerce/online retail environment
- Industry experience or a very strong personal interest in the natural and organic sector is a major bonus
- Three to five years of experience in a web-based merchandising or procurement role (preferred)
- Great command of English language for effective communication (written and spoken)
- Attention to detail
- Solid understanding of margins and data.
- Ability to maintain good relationships with suppliers.
- A good understanding of MS Excel (formulas)
- Some understanding of UX in online navigation and commerce.
- Good understanding of Google Analytics, Magento CMS, Asana and G- Suite to guide project collaboration between teams. Aforementioned programs can be taught if all other of skills are on brief.
We are seeking a smart, down-to-earth, hardworking, ambitious, creative and forward-thinking Junior Designer to join our Green team. If you are passionate about saving the planet with us by sharing your talent, then this unique opportunity is just for you!
As Junior Designer, you would be responsible for supporting our Graphic Designer in the day to day creative elements needed for consistent newsletters, site banners, social media and additional marketing campaigns and requirements.
- Design weekly email newsletters
- Work on designing marketing and sales campaigns under the guidance of both the marketing and content managers
- Provide social media promotional artwork based on the company's social calendar and newsletter content
- Assist with design related web content and online sale artwork for the website
- Design qualification or equivalent
- 0 -2 years Design experience in an in-house creative department, design studio or advertising agency
- Work experience in either retail or e-Commerce, ideally both. Preferred
- Proven ability to negotiate and persuade with external stakeholders ie. Suppliers
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- An attention for detail and high level of accuracy
- Flexible and adaptable to an ever- changing fast past environment
- Ability to work across multiple departments and systems
- Be a willing and supportive team member
Key Competencies Required
- Skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator and In Design
- Expert knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite and Graphic production processes
- An understanding of typography, color, composition and how these elements work together for a design solution
- Detail oriented and meticulous eye for layout and spacing
- Good understanding of the English Language
- Efficient at creative execution
- Good at taking creative direction and constructive criticism
Nice to Haves
- Design for digital experience
- Personal creative pursuits
This Job Is For You If You're
- Committed to a journey towards ethical consumption and care for our environment
- Understand the importance of flexibility and a quick learner
- Work quickly and efficiently without sacrificing attention to detail
- Take responsibility and ownership of work
- Stress resistant & willing to go the extra mile
- Can handle large volumes of workflow and tight deadlines
- A team player & comfortable in a buzzing and ever - changing environment
Please include a portfolio of your work as part of your application.
We are seeking a vibrant Human Resource graduate for a 12- month internship. This opportunity will expose you to all aspects of HR to gain valuable experience while being supported by the Head of HR. We are a purpose and values driven company and you will play a key part in keeping the FTN Values alive. Working at Faithful to Nature requires a ‘roll up your sleeves” attitude and a mindset of “doing what it takes to get the job done”. If you’re excited to put HR theory to practice, then get in touch today!
- Be a South African citizen
- Be in possession of a completed HR degree or a 3-year National Diploma
- Aged between 18 to 35
- Not currently on any other SETA programme
- Currently unemployed and not studying
- HR administration
- New hire registration, prepare basic HR letters, minute taking and transcribing for meetings.
- Update and maintain employee records.
- Coordinate all probation and monthly check ins with new hires.
- Draft job descriptions and assist with Performance Management project.
- Manage internal jobs mailbox, assist with shortlisting candidates and scheduling interviews
- Attend to admin on Workable (ATS)
- Coordinate background and reference checks.
- Assist with Recruitment assessments.
- Training and development
- Research relevant courses in line with training plan
- Keep record of all completed training in preparation for annual SETA submissions.
- Assist in preparing internal training material.
- Values and Culture
- Assist with driving FTN values and creating a Fun yet productive work environment.
- Assist in planning and coordinating internal and external events i.e team building and socials.
- Employee experience
- Assist with providing an unforgettable employee experience and creating a fun work environment.