Your favourite online organic store is looking for future superstars. Faithful to Nature is a market leader in the online organic retail space. We are passionate about innovating and producing top quality work. We are a company with a lot of heart and soul and are looking for someone with exactly that. If you are passionate about everything you do and if you take a lot of pride in always doing your best and delivering the highest quality of work then please get in touch. We are based in Capricorn Business Park, of Cape Town.
If you are interested in any of the offers below, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a letter explaining how and why you would add value to our team.
Brand and Content Manager
South Africa’s favorite E-commerce store is looking for a world class Brand and Content Manager, to drive our brand success.
We are passionate about innovating and producing top quality work. We are a company with a lot of heart and soul and are looking for someone with exactly that. Our values we live by and expect our future Brand and Content Manager to have is Respect, Bravery, Action, Care, Love and Responsibility for our Brand, People but first and foremost our customers.
In this role you will be responsible to manage the Faithful to Nature E-Commerce and own brand positioning and marketing plans, supporting the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Work closely with the E-commerce Head and Community manager supporting the CMO to drive synergistic campaigns to maximize ROI acquisition and retention
- Manage growth campaigns and product innovation for Own brand working closely with Research and Development
- Manage the marketing budget and assist in revenue forecasting
- Manage the four-weekly newsletter process
- Manage annual content and marketing plans
- Copy edit and SEO all content uploaded to the blog
- Brief the design team on a weekly basis on campaign mailers and Own brand lunch
- Plan and execute Annual content Plans that will drives high engagement across the Faithful to Nature blog which can be reused across other platforms e.g. social media and newsprint's
- Create content for Faithful to Nature with the freelancer and guest writer
- Create unique newsletters mailers to clientele and suppliers ensuring the achievement of the desired marketing objective and monthly revenue
- Do weekly reporting on newsletters performance, using Google analytics and Active Campaign as metrics – monitoring, collecting and analysing performance
- Assist the CMO in managing the marketing department
- Bcom Degree in Media, Communications or marketing
- +2 years’ Experience in similar role
- Display experience in campaign planning to deliver revenue targets
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication in English
- Strong Conceptual, organisational and time-management skills
- A general understanding of social media platforms as well as growing audiences across multiple digital platforms
- Creative writing and copy-editing experience
- Working knowledge of SEO
- Managed a Team before
- Knowledge and experience in WordPress or Content Management systems
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop will be advantageous
Faithful to Nature is a market leader in the online organic retail space with the mission of becoming the Green Amazon of Africa. We are passionate about innovating and delivering excellent customer service.This is a unique opportunity for a smart, forward thinking individual to join South Africa’s market leader in the online organic retail space. We are a company with a lot of heart and soul and are looking for someone with exactly that. You will need to be passionate about natural and organic products and sustainable living and be keen to work with an ethical brand.
Faithful to Nature is in need of an entrepreneurial, driven Accountant to assist the Financial Manager with managing the accounting tasks, including all bookkeeping and payroll. The successful candidate will also ensure the smooth financial operations of the organisation.
- Responsible for all accounting and financial administration for the group’s distributor.
- Will support the financial manager on financial accounting, reconciliations and financial administration of the main online retail business.
- Monthly management accounts preparation and reporting for both online retailer and distributor.
- Cash management including preparation of bank reconciliations, and overseeing the Cashbook Clerk.
- Management of Creditors Clerk who prepares supplier reconciliations.
- Payments administration, including preparation of daily/weekly payments for release by FM.
- SARS administration including VAT, PAYE and UIF.
- Budgeting and forecasting for annual and quarterly reporting to shareholders.
- Cash flow management and forecasting.
- Record retention.
- External audit facilitation.
- Finance degree or diploma.
- 3+ years of working experience within the Accounting and Finance function, physically performing accounting activities (Reconciliations, journal entries, data uploads and matching).
- Working experience within retail or wholesale preferred.
- Experience managing people.
- Comprehensive understanding of financial process, daily finance tasks, reconciliations and accounting entries.
- Proficiency with SARS filings and basic tax administration – VAT, Income Tax.
- Payroll administration.
- Good understanding of off-the-shelf accounting packages.
- Good verbal and electronic communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure and be able to multi task.
- Must have experience in processing transactions from origin to book, and thus a good understanding of generally accepted accounting practice and IFRS.
We are seeking a vibrant Marketing Intern graduate for a 12- month internship to join our eco-friendly company . This opportunity will expose you to all aspects of the Marketing role to gain valuable experience while being supported by the Head of Marketing . We are a purpose and values driven company and you will play a key part in keeping the FTN Values alive. Working at Faithful to Nature requires a “roll up your sleeves” attitude and a mindset of “doing what it takes to get the job done”. If you’re excited to put your theory to practice and making a difference , then get in touch today!
Roles and responsibilities
- Be a South African citizen
- Ages between 18- 35
- Be in possession of a completed relevant Degree in Marketing
- Not currently on any other SETA programme
- Currently unemployed and not studying.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assisting with Digital Marketing functions,
- Assist in Keeping up to date and informed on new social media trends,
- General day-to-day administrative duties
- Data management
- Input in creating meetings
- Assisting in event coordination
- Assisting in brand positioning
- Researching trending topics
We are on the look for someone who
- Will live out our company values
- Is proactive with an eagerness to learn, develop and grow as part of an ambitious team
- Has an interest in caring for the planet
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills in English
- Excellent attention to detail, well organised and self-motivated
- Computer literate in Excel and Microsoft suites
- Enjoys being part of events
- Photography skills
- These skills advantageous but not essential: photoshop, basic html and Adobe
Remuneration and Benefits
- Remuneration to be discussed
- 25% discount of your purchases from our FTN site!