We Are Hiring
Your favourite online organic store is looking for future superstars. Faithful to Nature is a market leader in the online organic retail space. We are passionate about innovating and producing top quality work. We are a company with a lot of heart and soul and are looking for someone with exactly that. If you are passionate about everything you do and if you take a lot of pride in always doing your best and delivering the highest quality of work then please get in touch. We are based in Capricorn Business Park, of Cape Town.
If you are interested in any of the offers below, please contact email@example.com with your CV and a letter explaining how and why you would add value to our team.
South Africa’s favourite e-commerce sustainability store is looking for a world class e-commerce Marketing Manager to drive our brand success. In this role you will develop the brand through specific growth objectives and play a key role in supporting the development of the overall marketing strategy. You will be expected to drive the growth of the brand through excellent marketing execution
We are passionate about innovating and producing top quality work. We are a company with a lot of heart and soul and are looking for someone with exactly that. Our values we live by and expect our future Head of Brand Marketing to have is Respect, Bravery, Action, Care, Love and Responsibility for our Brand, People but first and Foremost our customers.
This is an exciting role with 100% involvement from Day 1. In line with the spirit of Faithful to nature – an opportunity to take responsibility for innovation. This is not a role on the side-lines – you will be a fully operational member of the team with the responsibility that goes with that.
- Build a consumer-led portfolio strategic plan for the e-commerce channel with clarity on how brand strategic plans will drive increased share in channel and increased HH Penetration in market.
- Define strategy for traffic acquisition off-platform. Quickly identify and onboard the right media and technology partners to execute on that strategy.
- Drive creation of rich content across e-commerce platforms. Rich content can be product, category, official store/shop-in-shop, educational, engagement or campaign content for all e-commerce platform (Retail, Market Place & D2C)
- Manage the CRM content development and subscription based to boost the sales performance.
- Demonstrated experience in strategic planning, annual planning, promotion, positioning, pricing, and market research
- Responsible for developing & implementing integrated marketing plans & managing marketing budget for FTN
- Building on market, consumer and retailer trends and using analytical approach, scan, assess, identify, and prioritise new areas for further business growth
- Identify product opportunities and take innovation from concept testing and research, positioning and launch with strong growth marketing plan. Converting market research insights into specific actions.
- Identify and define FTN own brand product strategy, innovation (NDP/EPD) pipeline in food, body, beauty, health and lifestyle categories and Go-To-Market plans
- Work with sales, supply and finance to develop and execute successful business plans to deliver net revenue, gross margin and EBDITA targets within timescales and budget
- Ability to manage several projects and work streams, and work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Develop and implement all channels communication strategy for FTN, focusing on innovation with a strong focus on social/digital media.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to deliver mutually beneficial partnerships across media, opinion leaders, celebrities and like-minded companies.
- Work closely with the CEO and the top management team in articulation of corporate strategy and marketing strategy.
- Min 5 years’ working experience in e-commerce marketing mandatory. Additional marketing skills developed within the FMCG environment advantageous.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, technology or similar field
- Possess superb knowledge and experience in leading and managing Digital Media, Social Media, Brand and Online to Offline (O2O) include managing agencies.
- Strong project management skills - prior experience of managing (leading) projects involving cross functional teams is preferred
- Confident in presenting analysis, diagnosis and solutions to senior management
- Strong strategic thinking, planning, and priority setting
- Experience in managing direct reports
- Strong communication skills – ability to convert complex concepts into simple, well-articulated comms (power point) to suit the audience (from board meetings to townhalls).
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills - that translate into a strong understanding of marketing landscape
- Entrepreneurial – has creative, internal drive and motivation to constantly challenge status quo, look for novel solutions and approaches, seek to disrupt existing ways of doing things.
- Curious – always on the lookout for new trends and ideas externally, keeps hand on the pulse of the industry
- Proactive and adaptable – willing to respond positively to changing circumstances; the ability to spot opportunities and risks, and act to get to the best outcome
- Collaborative – demonstrated ability to build strong relationships and work collaboratively with the broader functional teams
- Maturity – demonstrated exposure to and ability to work well with senior executive teams, influencing others and managing conflicting views
- Resilience and ability to handle and resolve complexity and ambiguity
Faithful to Nature is a market leader in the online organic retail space with the mission of becoming the Green Amazon of Africa. We are passionate about innovating and producing top quality work. We are a company with a lot of heart and soul and are looking for someone with exactly that.
We are seeking a smart, down-to-earth, hardworking, ambitious, creative and forward-thinking Junior Designer to join our Green team. If you are passionate about saving the planet with us by sharing your talent, then this unique opportunity is just for you!
As Junior Designer, you would be responsible for supporting our Graphic Designer in the day to day creative elements needed for consistent newsletters, site banners, social media and additional marketing campaigns and requirements.
Specifically, you’ll be responsible for:
- Designing weekly email newsletters.
- Working on designing marketing and sales campaigns under the guidance of both the marketing and content managers.
- Provide social media promotional artwork based on the company's social calendar and newsletter content.
- Assist with design related web content and online sale artwork for the website.
- Design qualification or equivalent
- 0 -2 years Design experience in an in-house creative department, design studio or advertising agency.
- Work experience in either retail or e-Commerce, ideally both (preferred).
Key competencies required
- Skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator and In Design
- Expert knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite and Graphic production processes.
- An understanding of typography, color, composition and how these elements work together for a design solution.
- Detail oriented and meticulous eye for layout and spacing
- Good understanding of the English Language
- Efficient at creative execution
- Good at taking creative direction and constructive criticism.
Nice to have’s
- Design for digital experience
- Personal creative pursuits
This Job is for you if you’re:
- Committed to a journey towards ethical consumption and care for our environment
- Understand the importance of flexibility and a quick learner
- Work quickly and efficiently without sacrificing attention to detail
- Take responsibility and ownership of work
- Stress resistant & willing to go the extra mile.
- Can handle large volumes of workflow and tight deadlines
- A team player & comfortable in a buzzing and ever - changing environment.
Website and Promotional Administrator
As Website and Promotional Administrator, you will be responsible for setting up of all our promotional activities that feature on our website and also for assisting with the organised uploading, categorising and housing of our extensive range of over 11 000 natural and organic products enabling our customers to easily find the products they are searching for through our website navigation. You will be part of the critical process in ensuring a seamless customer service and shopping experience with FTN. You will be liaising directly with our Promotions Coordinator for the setting up of specials and with our Catalogue Administrator in your quest for excellent product pages, categorization and search. You will be working with our team of web administrators.
- For setting up specials via shopping cart rules, catalogue price rules or other special pricing events in Magento
- Ensuring that specials are enabled and disabled on the stipulated times
- Ensuring that stock is on hand before a promotion goes live
- Generating a sales reconciliation at the end of a special
- Helping with uploading of new products their allocation to categories and correct keywording
- Assisting with product and category information updates
- The creation of new sku's
- Experience with working with Magento
- Proven working record as product catalogue administrator (2 years minimum)
- Work experience in either retail or e-commerce (ideally both)
- Ability to oversee a wide range of elements and keep track of changing listing-content
- Good command of the English Language
- Taking ownership of your dedicated field
- Self-driven and enjoy auctioning initiatives and improvements
- Detail oriented (dot your i’s and cross your t’s type of person)
- Fastidious in systems and cataloguing
- Exacting and meticulous work flow with bulk information upload
- A keen eye for spotting typos and punctuation errors
- Good communication skills
- Maximising opportunities
- Enjoy ‘decluttering and tidying of virtual spaces’
- An understanding of UX in online navigation and commerce
- Own transport & contactable via cell phone, home internet access
Preferred knowledge & skills
Experience with Magento software or other product catalogue administration software
- 25% discount on products bought through Faithful to Nature
- Remuneration will be discussed ,
We are seeking a vibrant Marketing Intern graduate for a 12- month internship to join our eco-friendly company . This opportunity will expose you to all aspects of the Marketing role to gain valuable experience while being supported by the Head of Marketing . We are a purpose and values driven company and you will play a key part in keeping the FTN Values alive. Working at Faithful to Nature requires a “roll up your sleeves” attitude and a mindset of “doing what it takes to get the job done”. If you’re excited to put your theory to practice and making a difference , then get in touch today!
- Be a South African citizen
- Ages between 18- 35
- Be in possession of a completed relevant Degree in Marketing
- Not currently on any other SETA programme
- Currently unemployed and not studying.
Assisting the Marketing manager and team in the following duties:
- Assisting with Digital Marketing functions
- Assist in Keeping up to date and informed on new social media trends
- General day-to-day administrative duties
- Data management
- Input in creating meetings
- Assisting in event coordination
- Assisting in brand positioning
- Researching trending topics
We are on the look for someone who:
- Will live out our company values
- Is proactive with an eagerness to learn, develop and grow as part of an ambitious team
- Has an interest in caring for the planet
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills in English
- Excellent attention to detail, well organised and self-motivated
- Computer literate in Excel and Microsoft suites
- Enjoys being part of events
- Photography skills
- These skills advantageous but not essential: photoshop, basic html and Adobe
Remuneration and Benefits
- Remuneration to be discussed
- 25% discount of your purchases from our FTN site!