- Non-oily hair-tonic spray
- 100% natural & certified organic ingredients
- Activates, regulates & rejuvenates your scalp
- Restores balance & strengthens your hair
- Revitalize your hair with neem, nettle, birch bark, arnica & burdock root
- If your hair is producing too much oil Hair Tonic has a normalising effect
- Free from mineral oil, silicones & PEGs
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes & preservatives
- Never tested on animals
- Adds volume to all hair-types
- Suitable for everyday use
- Especially suitable for fine, greasy, dandruff-prone hair, & irritated scalps
- Use after every hair wash, or daily if needed.
- Hair Tonic can be applied to damp or dry hair.
- Part the hair & spray evenly onto the scalp.
- Use the fingertips to gently massage in.
- Do not rinse out.
- For use as a blow dry lotion, apply generously to damp hair.
- Cloudiness or separation can occur as a result of the natural ingredients. This does not affect the quality of the product.
- Available in: 30 ml or 100ml
- Aqua, Alcohol, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Urtica Urens Leaf Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Betula Alba Bark Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum Seed Extract, Borago Officinalis Extract, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Parfum*, Linalool*, Limonene*, Geraniol*, Coumarin*, Citronellol*, Lactose.
- *From Natural Essential Oils
- Glass bottle with pump atomiser allowing you to apply the hair tonic evenly & with ease.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Germany
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product24/02/2021, By AbigailLove this. It sprays nicely, smells good and has helped with my oily hair. I can now wash my hair every three days instead of every second day. The hair its on just looks healthier and shinier.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.