Frequently Asked Questions
- Placing an Order
- V&A Waterfront
- Loyalty Programme
- Promotions & Gift Vouchers
- Account Information
Placing an Order
How do I place an order through the Faithful to Nature website?
- Find the products that you would like to order by browsing categories or brands using the navigation menu. You can also search for products or products containing certain ingredients by using the Search Bar at the top of the webpage.
- When you find a product that you like, add it to your Basket by clicking the 'ADD TO BASKET’' button. Note that some products come in different sizes, colours or flavours. If this is indicated for a product, click on the product and you will then be able to select which size etc. you prefer.
- When you have chosen all the products that you would like to buy, click on the ‘BASKET’ icon at the top right-hand corner, and then click on the "VIEW BASKET & CHECKOUT" button.
- You will then be directed to add in your Delivery Address, upon completing this you will be directed to choosing your Delivery Method. Your order can select either: Pargo delivery (3 – 7 working days), door-to-door Courier Delivery (1– 5 working days), Express Delivery (Monday to Friday; 2 hour delivery in CPT), or you can collect the order from our warehouse premises. Please note if you have placed an order with us before, upon clicking "VIEW BASKET & CHECKOUT" you will be sent directly to selecting your Shipping Method, if you wish you change your delivery address, you can toggle back using the tabs at the top of the page. Simply click on 1. Delivery Address.
- You will then be taken to Payment – you can select a payment method of either Debit Card, Credit Card, Bank Transfer, Instant EFT or by Cash Deposit.
- Once you are happy with your order details, please click on the 'COMPLETE ORDER’' button. Once this order has been processed you will be given an order number.
If these steps did not guide you through the process please call us and we will verbally assist; 021 785 3268.
Can I add to my order?
Once your order has already been placed and paid for, we will unfortunately not be able to add or remove any items to or from your order.
You can place a new order for the additional goodies wanted, however if your order is under R400 you will be prompted to pay for delivery.
V&A Waterfront Store
What are the trading hours of the store?
Our store operates 365 days a year. Monday to Friday 9am – 9pm. Please note that hours differ during winter: Monday to Thursday 9am – 7pm and Friday to Sunday 9am – 9pm. Trading hours may also be affected by government controlled COVID-19 restrictions, please contact 021 785 3268 for specific details.
Where are we located?
In the V&A Waterfront, Shop 6102, Cape Town, 8001 (Level 2, opposite Carol Boyes).
Does the store stock all the products that are available online?
At the moment, no. However, we stock all our best sellers. If you would like to know if our store has the product before going there, you could give us a call on 021 785 3268 and we will be able to assist.
What are my delivery options?
When you place an order, our system will offer you a choice of carbon neutral delivery options based on your delivery address.
Delivery to remote areas (ie. farms in outlying areas) is challenging, please check Pargo to see if there is a pick up point close by to receive your order.
We have the following carbon neutral delivery options available:
- Courier Delivery: Delivery to your door.
- Pargo: Collect your parcel from a chosen Pargo pickup point close to you.
- Express Courier Delivery: For delivery within 3 hours, for all orders placed, Monday to Friday between 8am – 3:30pm. Please note that this option will only be available at checkout if you are located within the areas that qualify for this delivery method.
How much will my delivery cost?
For all orders of R400 or more we offer free carbon neutral delivery in South Africa.
- For deliveries to main city centres the free delivery option will be available via courier service.
Courier Service under R400:
Express Delivery is currently only available in Cape Town: R45 - R65.
For carbon neutral delivery within 3 hours, for all orders placed, Monday to Friday between 8am – 3:30pm. To qualify you need to live within a 20km radius of our warehouse in Capricorn Park, Muizenberg, Cape Town. Therefore, this option will only be available at checkout if you are located within the areas that qualify. Orders of R400 or more will be charged R45 per delivery, orders of less than R400 will be charged R65 per delivery.
Pargo Delivery is a flat rate of R62 per order.
We deliver to Namibia, Botswana and Swaziland via courier services, no free delivery option is available over South African borders. Delivery cost will be calculated at checkout and added to your order total.
Please note that you may have to pay customs duties when your order arrives in your country. This cost is out of our hands and we cannot be held responsible for any customs duties payments applicable on receiving your parcel.
What does carbon neutral delivery mean?
Faithful to Nature is proud to be one of SA’s first major retailers to offer nationwide carbon neutral delivery on behalf of our shoppers and our world. Long story short: we offset the carbon emissions from our deliveries by funding worthy sustainable projects to reduce our footprint and yours, with every order. Find out more here.
How long does delivery take?
We dispatch all orders, unless otherwise stated, within one working day of receiving payment into our accounts. If you pay via credit card, we receive this payment automatically as soon as you have paid. If you pay via EFT or bank deposit, your order will only be dispatched within 24 hours of your payment clearing.
- Courier delivery takes 2 – 5 working days depending on the order's destination.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday between 9am – 5pm.
- There are no deliveries on weekends or public holidays.
- Main city centre delivery takes 2 – 5 working days.
- With remote areas deliveries can take up to 7 working days.
- Your delivery address should be at an address where somebody you trust will be available to accept your order at any time. Anyone at the delivery address can accept the delivery. In order for us to prove that delivery of an order has been completed, we do not have to prove that you personally received the goods, but rather that any person at the delivery address signed for the delivery.
- Pargo delivery takes 2 – 7 working days, and is held for up to 7 days.
- Orders to Namibia, Botswana and Swaziland take 7 – 15 working days.
- Unforeseen circumstances, for example adverse weather, closed roads, strikes etc. could prolong the delivery time. This is rare but it does happen, therefore a 'late' delivery is not grounds for a refund or cancellation of the order. However, if your delivery has not been delivered after the estimated times shown above, please contact us with your order number so that we can follow up on the matter.
What happens if an item I ordered is out of stock?
We carry a large stock holding in our warehouse that we are constantly restocking. However, it is possible that you will order a product that we are temporarily out of stock of. If this happens, we will contact you within one working day to notify you and to give you options e.g. swap for another similar product, get a refund on the item, etc.
What happens if an item is missing from my delivery?
Can I change my delivery address after I've ordered?
You are not able to change the delivery address yourself once you have already submitted your order. Should you wish to change it you can contact our customer support team on 021 785 3268, or firstname.lastname@example.org, and they will be able to update this depending on the status of your order.
Should you wish to update your address once it has already been delivered, our team will send over a courier quote and we can arrange to have it sent to your desired address.
What do I do if I receive goods damaged or broken in transit?
Goods are occasionally damaged in transit, and we will happily replace these. Please do take a photo of the damaged item as this helps our packing team improve the way products are wrapped and sent. Send an email to email@example.com, get in touch via the live chat on our website, or call us on 021 785 3268 to report the damaged item so that we can correct the issue.
What is Faithful to Nature's return policy?
You are welcome to return any goods purchased within 7 days of receiving the item.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging.
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our warehouse and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition.
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our warehouse.
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order.
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 3 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products such as reusable pads, menstrual cups and sponges, yoni eggs or underwear.
How do I log a return?
Call on 021 785 3268, connect with us on live chat on our site or email our customer support team on firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you a return form to complete and send a courier quote to have the product/s collected. Once you have paid the cost of having the item couriered back to us and we have received the payment, we will refund you.
What do I do if the item I received is not what I ordered?
Email our customer support team on email@example.com with your order number and details and a picture of the product that you have received and we will assist in sorting this out by confirming that the item received was incorrect and sending the correct item out to you.
What do I do if my item is faulty?
Email our customer support team on firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, details and a picture of the product that you have received and we will assist in sorting this out by contacting our suppliers to either have it repaired, replaced or refunded, depending on the situation.
Can I exchange my product?
We do not accept any exchanges, but you are welcome to return the unopened and unused product (by following our returns policy). We can then refund you in Faithful Points to use to place a new order for the desired product on the website.
What are Faithful Points and how does your loyalty programme work?
Every time you place an order with us, you get points based on your order's subtotal (your order's subtotal is the total excluding the delivery charge). These points are called Faithful Points and they can be used as currency to pay for products on our website.
- Add products to your bag and place your order.
- You will automatically be given Faithful Points based on the subtotal of your order when we receive payment.
- The system will display how many points each order is worth.
- You can view your points balance by going into your account; hover over the "ACCOUNT" button at the top right of the Faithful to Nature website. Click on "MY ACCOUNT", once into your account details you can see your points details under "REWARDS" on the light side of the page.
- You can use your Faithful Points any time to pay partially or fully for an order. If you do not have enough points to pay for an entire order that's no problem. Simply enter the number of points that you want to use and then click the 'SUBMIT ORDER' button at the bottom of the last check out page. You will then be prompted to choose another payment method to settle the remaining amount. 1 Point = R1 to spend.
- Points earned through purchases will expire six months from your purchase date.
- Points that are offered as refunds and earned through referrals have no expiration date.
- Points are earned at a rate of R100 = 1 Point.
- Points will soon be available to spend at our V&A Waterfront Store.
How do I Earn Faithful Points for referring my friends to Faithful to Nature?
You can earn Faithful Points by referring your friends to Faithful to Nature. To do this you must first have an account with us. If you do not have one you can register here. You will then be able to send your friends invitations via email and earn points on their first purchases.
- Access your account dashboard by clicking on "MY ACCOUNT", which you can find by hovering over the "ACCOUNT" button at the top right of the Faithful to Nature website.
- On the left side of the dashboard, under "REWARDS" click on "Refer A Friend". From there you can easily share your unique referral link with friends and earn Faithful Points.
- You earn 50 Points (R50 to spend on the site) for every friend you invite who spends R400 or more. If you already have an account with Faithful to Nature you can access your unique referral code here.
Promotions & Gift Vouchers
How do I redeem my discount code?
- Add the desired products to your basket and click on "view basket and checkout"
- Below the items in your basket you will see a "discount code" box. Enter your discount code in this box and proceed to checkout.
- Alternatively, you could proceed to checkout first and add your discount code in the "coupon code" box on the right hand side of your screen.
Why isn't my discount/coupon code working?
Discount codes or coupons have terms and conditions regulating when and how they could be used, such as an expiry date, minimum spend and could also be that it may only be used for certain products or ranges.
The terms and conditions are usually given along with your code. Please ensure that you meet all the T’s & C’s when trying to redeem the code in the discount code/coupon box at checkout.
Please note gift vouchers work differently to coupons.
How do I buy a gift voucher?
- Our gift vouchers are listed under Gifts, or you can click here.
- Fill out the necessary information and once your order has been paid for; an email with your message and the Gift Voucher Code and amount will automatically be emailed to the gift recipient.
How do I use my gift voucher?
- You will be emailed a unique code when a gift voucher has been purchased for you. In the payment options select Use Gift Voucher to check out.
- On the same page NEXT TO the coupon code box is a gift voucher box - enter your gift voucher code here and the amount of your voucher will be deducted from your total purchase amount.
Why isn't my gift voucher working?
A Gift Voucher is deemed valid if it has not yet been used by anybody or passed its expiry date. Gift Vouchers are valid for three years but could be renewed by speaking to our support team if you did not redeem the voucher within the three years.
It could also be that you have redeemed the voucher to Gift Credit. Don’t worry, you can use your gift credit at checkout by following the below steps:
- Go to your basket.
- On the left side click on "Use Gift Voucher Credit to Check Out".
- Enter the amount of Gift Voucher credit that you would like to spend.
How can I pay for my order?
We have a number of safe and easy ways to pay for your items ordered.
You will be prompted to make payment using one of the following methods:
- Credit Card/Debit Card – immediate payments are securely processed.
- Bank Transfer – you will receive an invoice by email with our bank details and we will dispatch your order within 24 hours of your payment clearing. Please note that Bank Transfer payments could take up to 7 days to clear.
- Instant EFT – immediate payments are securely processed.
- Cash Deposit – please note there is a 3% surcharge for this payment method.
- Faithful Points – you can pay with loyalty points earned from previous purchases and referring friends. If you are struggling with this find out how to do so here.
- Gift Voucher – you can pay with a Faithful to Nature Gift Card If you are struggling with this find out how to do so here.
Why have I not received my payment confirmation email?
You will receive your payment confirmation email once we have received payment. If you have not received it yet you can check your order history in your account dashboard under "My Orders" and see the status of your order. If your order has not been processed and you need a copy of your payment confirmation get in touch with our support team on 021 785 3268 or email@example.com.
Why does the price of my item change when I try to check out?
Often, deals and promotions have limited promotional stock and are valid for a limited time only. Once the deals or promotions sell out, the price will go back to its original price (the price without the discount).
Occasionally, in these cases where the limited deal-priced stock of an item sells incredibly fast, the product page price might take a short time to update, but the price displayed in your basket summary when you check out will always be the correct and final price of the product. Always double check your final basket amount before placing your order.
Please note that all deals and promotions are only secured through payment and not by adding them to your cart.
Can I collect my order from your Muizenberg or V&A Waterfront store?
You may collect your order from our warehouse and our V&A Waterfront store
- For collection from our Muizenberg store: We are physically based in Capricorn Business Park, outside of Muizenberg. When placing your order on the website select Collect From Warehouse as your shipping method and choose the Muizenberg collection point option. We are open from Monday- Friday, from 8am to 5pm.
- For collection from our V&A Waterfront store: We are based in the V&A Waterfront, Shop 6102, Cape Town, 8001 (Level 2, opposite Carol Boyes). When placing your order on the website select Collect From Warehouse as your shipping method and choose the V&A Waterfront collection point option. Our store operates 365 days a year. Monday to Friday 9am – 9pm. Please note that hours differ during winter; Monday to Thursday 9am – 7pm and Friday to Sunday 9am – 9pm.
Why is the collection option not available on my order?
Only customers who are located within Cape Town normally get this option. However, should you live outside of Cape Town and wish to send a family member or your own courier to collect your order, you can enter a Cape Town postal code at checkout and then choose the collection option.
Can we come and buy products from your warehouse?
We have a small store at our warehouse, and you are more than welcome to come and purchase directly from our store. Should our store not have the product that you are looking for, our in-store assistants will help you by placing an order from our website and the product should be ready within a few minutes.
What are the directions to the Faithful to Nature warehouse?
Our warehouse physical address is:
Faithful to Nature
57 Capricorn Drive
Capricorn Business Park
Our opening hours are Monday to Friday 8am – 4:30pm. Directions can be found here.
When will my order be ready for collection?
You will receive an email advising that your goodies are ready for collection. You can then collect at any time during our opening hours.
Can someone else collect on my behalf?
If you choose to send someone else to collect an order on your behalf, they would need your order number and to sign for the collection.
Can I change my order from collect to delivery?
You can contact our support team (on 021 785 3268, firstname.lastname@example.org or via live chat) and request to have your order sent via courier instead if this option is available to you. We will send over a courier quote if your order was less than R400. Once payment for delivery has been received we will hand your order over to our couriers for delivery.
How do I create an account?
Creating an account on our site is easy! Get started here.
How do I change my password?
- Go to "ACCOUNT" on the top of the page, and select "MY ACCOUNT".
- Scroll down to "Personal Information" on the left-hand side.
- Go to the tab that says "Password" (next to "General") and you will be able to update your password here.
How do I update my email address on my current profile?
Due to security reasons, you are unable to update an email address on a profile that has already been created. You will have to create a new profile.
How do I unsubscribe from your email newsletters?
- Go to "ACCOUNT" on the top of the page, and select "MY ACCOUNT".
- Scroll down to "Newsletter Subscriptions" on the left-hand side.
- Untick the box that says "General Subscription" and click "Save".