Every ingredient in this hair masque formula has been selected for its healing and nourishing properties.
- Mafura butter: A really rich and nourishing natural butter taken from the Mafura (Natal mahogany) tree. Makes an excellent conditioner, softening the hair and soothing itchy scalps.
- Cocoa butter replenishes moisture, strengthens the hair and adds volume and shine. It’s full of antioxidants, which “feed” the hair with healing nutrients.
- Orange oil is cleansing and antibacterial, with a fresh citrus fragrance; it helps to balance the oils of your hair and scalp.
- Rosemary oil promotes healthy hair growth, prevents dandruff and conditions the scalp.
- Pro-vitamin B5 helps to repair damage caused by chemical treatments and heat styling. Beeswax helps to seal in moisture and soften the hair; propolis is nourishing and protective.
- Black oat extract is full of nourishing amino acids.
- Argan oil is an intensive natural moisturiser that helps to repair all kinds of damage.
Victorian Garden are Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free and also certified with NatureWatch UK
- Spread evenly onto clean hair; apply to the mid-lengths and ends of your hair. Leave on for 10 minutes and then rinse off with warm water.
- For best results, use as often as needed until your hair regains a healthy condition; then use weekly as maintenance.
- Do not take internally.
- Keep out of reach of children and away from eyes.
- Contains nut oils
- Aqua, cetostearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate se, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, organic butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter*, cera alba (beeswax), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil,triticum vulgare (wheat bran) extract, tocopherol acetate, argania spinosa (argan) oil*, limnanthus alba (meadowfoam)seed oil, persea gratissima (avocado) oil*, trichilia emetica (mafura) seed butter, biovera (aloe barbadensis leaf extract, canola oil), vegetable glycerin, provitamin B5, vaccinium myrtillus fruit extract, saccharum officinarum (sugar cane) extract, acer saccharum (sugar maple) extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit extract, citrus limon (lemon) fruit extract, vaccinium angustifolium (blueberry) fruit extract, theobroma cacao (cocoa) extract, cyclopia intermedia (honeybush) leaf extract, citrullus lanatus fruit (watermelon) extract,leontopodium alpinum (edelweiss) extracts, avena strigosa (black oat) extract, lactic acid, malic acid, hydrolysed milk protein, keratin, benzyl alcohol, glucose lactoperoxidase, glucose oxidase, hydroxyethylcellulose, hydroxypropyltrimonium honey, propolis, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) oil*, lavandula angustifolia (english lavender) oil°, citrus sinensis (sweet orange) oil, limonene**, linalool**.
- *Organically produced.
- **Components of essential oils
26 out of 28 people would recommend this product14/01/2019, By VI love this masque.30/12/2018, By Nikki BI struggle with frizzy hair - to date this has been the best treatment I've used! It settled the frizz and left hair feeling soft and nourished. Product texture is also very thick, which makes the product last a really long time13/12/2018, By JustineLove this product, I have very thick, dry curly hair, but just after one use it really moisturised my hair.
Would recommend to anyone. :)30/10/2018, By NokhanyoThe tea....
Washed my hair as normal and decided that for my first application I would leave it on over night as recommended. My hair felt super crunchy and unpleasant after it had dried. It was flaking all over my black satin pillow case. I did not expect to love the results in the morning after washing it out. But woooo child, my hair felt super soft and moisturized after washing it out. It looked amazing. Coils were super defined and it actually felt and looked good for about 3 days after using it. I was sceptical of buying this after reading Palmira's review because I also have thick kinky 4c hair but my loved this stuff and I definitely don't regret purchasing it.13/08/2018, By PReally great hair mask. Leaves you with really nourished hair with a shine!19/06/2018, By PalmiraThis product was the worst deep conditioner I have ever used on my 4c kinky coils. Gave zero slip and zero moisture, and funny enough tangled my hair even more.
I really wanted to love this product (i tried to modify it by adding different oils and using heat but still nothing helped) since I find the Victoria Garden skin products amazing, but this over here was a massive fail for my kinky hair.
Definitely do not recommend this product for thick and kinky hair.19/06/2018, By ClareA wonderful balm! Used on its own it is fine but I have been pairing it with an aloe gel and the combination has left my skin so smooth and hydrated! Don't know if I would buy anything else, amazing quality and value.11/05/2018, By GiuliaSmells lovely, and works great also as a simple conditioner20/04/2018, By NisaaVery impressed , got this as a sample and a little goes a long way with this product , conditions and softens my curly dry hair very well. Can't wait to purchase it.15/04/2018, By MarelieThis mask smells lovely - loke orange blossoms. Although it is nice as a hair treatment, I've found that it works magnificently as a conditioner during the colder, dryer Gauteng winter months.28/01/2018, By AlexYou can mix it in with your conditioner or leave it in for 20 minutes. Either way you can definitely see the difference. Slightly takes away frizz and makes hair softer and shinier.26/01/2018, By DimaIt moisturises and softens kinky hair to the point where it's soft as butter. It also elongates my coils however ,the feeling dissappears as soon as my hair dries and it doesn't really strengthen my strands.the smell is a bit too strong for my taste too10/01/2018, By MichelleI bought this for my daughter, she has thick, long hair and summer is spent in the pool. This really damages her hair. Bought this for her, it really helps ease the dryness and renourish it back to healthy locks.06/01/2018, By SamMoisturizing and nourishing hair masque06/01/2018, By SarahReceived this as a sample & I have to say I am so happy I did, purchasing my own jar as we speak. Left my hair so soft.04/01/2018, By TammySmells delicious and really nourished the dryness of my hi-lighted hair. I left it on over night.
25/10/2017, By MaxineVery good product for dry unruly curls.08/10/2017, By TJThank you for the sample.
I was very impressed with this.28/09/2017, By moiraLove this mask! Leaves my unruly hair silky soft and manageable.24/09/2017, By ErnExcellent deep conditioning mask for curly hair, and doesn't leave hair feeling weighed down afterwards.04/09/2017, By Abigail SThis hair masque is easy to apply and adds moisture to the hair. Wonderful smell.03/09/2017, By MjauuI have blonde and long, fine hair. This mask made my hair so shiny and easy to comb. I love it!17/07/2017, By LieslI apply the masque and leave it on overnight. It deeply nourishes and tames the frizz. I am extremely happy with the quality and price of this product.05/01/2017, By MarceloGood product, it does the job and its not so oily,
I have curly hair 3b/3c and it worked well for my hair, I might purchase another one.04/05/2016, By AbigailThis has become my monthly deep conditioning hair mask. It makes my hair soft and smells lovely. I usually put it on my damp hair and leave it in for a good couple of hours before I wash it out.05/12/2015, By NsimbaThis product really works very well to deep condition my kinky hair. I was pleasantly surprised to see how soft my hair felt the moment I applied it on my hair.13/02/2015, By GThis mask is perfect for afro hair. It made my curls clump and my hair was soft after I used it. Im glad I found a natural, South African product I can deep condition with23/04/2014, By JennyI received this as a sample so Ive only used it once on my hair. I wasn overly impressed with the scent (too subtle) and my hair was not smooth after use.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.