As you soak, your skin absorbs the goodness of the Epsom salts, and your body starts to feel the benefits. Victorian Garden are Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free and also certified with NatureWatch UK
Key benefits of an Epsom salt bath:
- Very relaxing; helps to alleviate stress
- Heals and softens the skin
- Soothes irritation, inflammation and rashes
- Eases stiff joints and muscle cramps
- Helps with circulation and digestion
- Relieves constipation and indigestion
- Helps to eliminate toxins from the body
Lavender essential oil also works wonders for the body and mind:
- Naturally antiseptic
- Stimulates the circulation
- Eases pain and headaches
- Relieves cramps and muscle spasms
- Moisturises and rejuvenates the skin
This combination of pure lavender and Epsom salt will simply soak all your troubles away!
Add 1-2Tbsp of Magnificent Bath Salts to running bath water. Sit back and enjoy a relaxing soak!
Magnesium sulfate (Epsom salts), Lavandula augustifolia (lavender) oil, dried lavender blossoms
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product17/10/2017, By TraceyEpsom salts combined with lavender is such a relaxing soak. Definitely got a great nights sleep.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.