30 Dec Special Occasion Beauty Recipe: Chocolate Martini Face Mask
For all you green and glamorous beauties gearing up for New Year’s celebrations, we’ve got a festive natural beauty recipe to try out before you head off to the big party. Made with antioxidant-rich raw cacao and honey, this easy but indulgent chocolate martini face mask will help to stimulate the circulation, tighten the skin and retain moisture, giving you a dewy-fresh complexion that’s sure to make you the belle of the ball as you ring in the New Year.
- 60ml unprocessed cacao powder
- 60ml raw honey (or brown sugar for gentle natural exfoliation)
- 3 tbsp oats
- 2 tbsp soy milk
- Use a blender to grind the oats into a powder.
- Stir all ingredients together and mix well.
- Apply mask to clean face and neck.
- Relax for 15 – 20 minutes; then wipe off with a warm, wet face cloth.
This is a wonderfully pampering natural skin care treat that smells good enough to eat – enjoy!
Find more fab natural beauty recipes here: Every Day with Rachael Ray