08 Sep 3 Ingredient No Bake Cookies
Sometimes the cookie you’re looking for doesn’t need oven time. Get familiar with these oh-so-oaty, nutty no bake cookies you can make in a dash and enjoy in no time.
Recipe adapted from: Demeter, Beaming Baker
- Add peanut butter and honey to a small pot, stir until well mixed.
- Add to stove top over a medium heat and heat until warm and melted.
- Fold the rolled oats into your mixture.
- Use a medium cookie scoop or table spoon to drop balls of your dough onto a baking sheet.
- Flatten your dough balls.
- Allow to chill for an hour, or overnight for the best result.
Enjoy your healthy no bake cookies!