13 Feb (Super Easy) Chocolate and Banana Protein Pancakes
Using only the best Faithful to Nature products we whipped up Sugar-free Sundays famous protein pancakes, dressed elegantly in Buttanut Spreads, coconut chips and raspberries. Check out our Superfood Smoothie Bowl and Chocolate Bark recipes for more foodspiration.
- 1/2 banana (50g) – (you can also use pumpkin)
- 1 egg + 2 egg whites
- 30g chocolate whey protein powder (2 scoops)
- 40g gluten-free flour
- 2 tbsp sugar-free chocolate powder
- 1 tsp baking powder, salt, vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp sweetener of choice (optional)
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Take a large frying pan, dip some kitchen roll in the oil and carefully wipe the inside of the pan. Heat the pan over a medium heat for a minute.
- Add a ladle-full of batter to the pan.
- Cook the pancake for approximately 40 – 50 seconds.
- If you’re a perfectionist; use a palette knife to lift the pancake and look at underside to check it is golden-brown before turning over. If you’re cray like we are, flip over after 40 – 50 seconds.
- Cook the other side for approx 30-40 seconds and transfer to a serving plate.
- Add your favourite toppings (we love chopped up fresh fruit, roasted nuts, and a little drizzle of honey) and enjoy!