We teamed up with InstaEats Cape Town to create some incredible recipes & for this one, they enlisted the help of the hottest healthiest foodie babes’ Fitness Girl, Sugar-free Sundays and Candibod who cooked up a storm!
Using only the best Faithful to Nature products they whipped up Sugar-free Sundays famous protein pancakes dressed elegantly in Buttanut Spreads, coconut chips and raspberries. Check out their Superfood Smoothie Bowl and Chocolate Bark recipes for more foodspiration.
These foodie babes certainly know how to make a fantastic breakfast because these were the most delicious protein flapjacks we’ve ever tasted.
- 1/2 banana (50g) – (you can also use pumpkin)
- 1 egg + 2 egg whites
- 30g chocolate whey protein powder (2 scoops)
- 40g gluten free flour
- 2 tbsp sugar free chocolate powder
- 1 tsp baking powder, salt, vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp sweetener of choice (optional)
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Take a large frying pan, dip some kitchen roll in the oil and carefully wipe the inside of the pan. Heat the pan over a medium heat for a minute.
- Add a ladle-full of batter to the pan.
- Cook the pancake for approximately 40 – 50 seconds.
- If you’re a perfectionist; use a palette knife to lift the pancake and look at underside to check it is golden-brown before turning over. If you’re cray like we are, flip over after 40 – 50 seconds.
- Cook the other side for approx 30-40 seconds and transfer to a serving plate.
- Add your favourite toppings (we love chopped up fresh fruit, roasted nuts and a little drizzle of honey) and enjoy!