- 300g local, raw, unfiltered honey
- Gathered from over 100 hives in the Western Cape spanning Simon’s Town, Constantia, Newlands, all the way to Caledon
- Fynbos/multiflora honey
- Sustainable beekeeping methods promote and maintain natural harmony
- Bees fed on real nectar and pollen make the most delicious honey!
Why Unfiltered & Raw?
- Still contains undamaged protein and nutrient-rich pollen and potent antiviral propolis, unlike filtered and heated honey
- Heating kills many of the sensitive enzymes and nutrients in raw honey and changes it to a similar structure to that of refined sugar
- Heated and filtered honey has a long shelf life and doesn’t crystallise, but contains very little nutritional and medicinal value
Health Benefits of Raw, Unfiltered Honey
- Rich in Antioxidants
- Antiviral & Antibacterial
- Defends against infections like colds and flu
- Can help with sinus, ear and eye infections
- Promoters defensive health
- Healthy sugar alternative
- Reduces risk of cancer
- Promotes digestive health
- Reduces high cholesterol
- Benefits sleep
- Detoxes the liver
Natural raw honey crystallizes, so it’s a good sign if this happens. Simply place the jar in warm water to liquefy it again, or alternatively, consume more honey!
Local, raw, unfiltered honey
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product17/07/2017, By MoniqueNatural, tasty and quality!05/06/2017, By JackieLovely unusual taste, quite runny consistency. I take it before bed and it's supposed to benefit your liver and your brain! Quite expensive for the size of bottle.11/11/2016, By ZandileTastes very good. Will definitely order some more.06/11/2016, By AbigailI got this as a gift for a friend and she loved it.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.