27 Sep Kombucha Mocktails for Summer: Spicy Strawberry Bellini Twist
- 1 x 500ml Pomegranate & Rooibos Kombucha
- 1 x 1L Ginger beer
- 1 punnet fresh strawberries
- ½ Cucumber
- Handful fresh basil
- Black pepper
- Crushed Ice
- Mash 4 – 6 strawberries until pulpy, then add in a few cracks of black pepper. Spoon in a tsp of the pulp in the bottom of a tall glass.
- Fill with crushed ice, then add in cucumber slices, more strawberry slices and fresh basil leaves.
- Fill half the glass with the Kombucha and top off with ginger beer. Add a few more cracks of black pepper for an extra kick.