- Traditionally fermented (no added tartaric acid)
- Naturally flavoured with antioxidant-rich rooibos (certified organic and fairtrade)
- High quality and consciously-sourced ingredients
- 40% less sugar than most commercial brands
- 12-month shelf life; can be stored in a cool, dry place but served chilled
- Locally microbrewed and bottled in Woodstock, Cape Town
- Drink chilled as is, or use as a cocktail mixer.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Refrigerate once open.
Carbonated water, rooibos tea (organic rooibos, water), raw brown sugar, fresh ginger juice (6%), fresh lemon juice and active cultures
Brown glass bottles with rip-top cap
12 out of 12 people would recommend this product10/02/2021, By GiselleOne of the best ginger beer. Would definitely recommend.10/12/2020, By DesireDelicious! Best Ginger Beer28/10/2020, By TEnjoyed it08/05/2020, By ElderTastes terrific23/04/2020, By JarelLove11/11/2018, By Jo87Delicious ginger beer! You can taste the ginger but it isn't overly strong like some ginger beers tend to be. Really like it a lot.29/10/2018, By SamanthaThe rooibos taste is quite strong so if this is appealing for you then you will love this.17/08/2018, By NadiaVery nice ginger beer!30/03/2018, By SGDelicious and refreshing without the guilt of drinking a sugar loaded ginger beer, I will definitely be purchasing this again.05/12/2017, By NicolaDeliciously refreshing and healthy, junk free fizzy drink! My kids love it !! Best ginger beer I’ve had by far!01/11/2017, By AnnemarieSuper yum! My kids love it and it's great to have a low sugar natural soda option for summer.01/11/2017, By RobynDelicious!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.