- Skincare pack with organic cleanser & moisturiser
- Ideal for oily, combination or acne-prone skin types
- With aloe, lavender & rosemary extracts
- Cleanses & protects against impurities
- Reduces skin reactivity & inflammation
- Controls excess oil
- pH-balanced, won’t leave the skin feeling dry, tight or irritated
- Beauty Without Cruelty certified, not tested on animals
- Formulas are rapidly biodegradable
- Certified organic ingredients
- No petrochemicals, mineral oils or parabens
- No artificial fragrances or colours
- Packaging is recyclable
Please Note: The palm oil used in these products is RSPO (Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil) certified.
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love Down to Earth products because they’re made with your wellbeing and the planet’s safety in mind. These products are made with certified organic ingredients and are formulated to be biodegradable, so they’re safe for waterways. They’re also vegan-friendly and cruelty-free, made with the wellbeing of all the planet’s creatures in mind. A fuss-free, toxin-free solution for daily skincare.
Down to Earth Refresh Cleanser:
- Apply a small amount to wet hands.
- Massage into a soft lather on the face, neck, & decolletage.
- Rinse thoroughly & pat dry with a clean, dry towel.
Down to Earth Refresh Moisturiser:
- Gently massage into the face, neck, & decolletage after cleansing.
- Store in a cool, dry place (below 25°C) out of direct sunlight.
- 1 x Down to Earth Refresh Cleanser 200ml
- 1 x Down to Earth Refresh Moisturiser 60ml
- Down to Earth Refresh Cleanser 200ml: Aqua, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyglyceryl-4-Caprate, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Bulbine Frutescens (Bulbinella) Leaf Juice, Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Salicylic Acid, Allantoin, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil, Calendula Officinalis Seed Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Glucose, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate, Citral**, Citronellol**, Geraniol**, Limonene**, Linalool**.
- Down to Earth Refresh Moisturiser 60ml: Aqua, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glyceryl Stearate, Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia Nut) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Bulbine Frutescens (Bulbinella) Leaf Juice, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract, Calendula Officinalis Seed Oil, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Squalane, Inulin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Salicylic Acid, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Levulinic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate, Citral**, Citronellol**, Geraniol**, Limonene**, Linalool**.
- *Certified organic
- **From essential oils
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product22/02/2021, By ChelseaIt is an excellent product. Makes my face look healthy whilst feeling soft. However, my face (cheeks) does feel a bit dry after using the cleanser and moisturizer. It could be due to my combination skin. Other than that, I highly recommend this product.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.