The botanical extracts used to make Melissa Day Cream all have their own special benefits for combination skin:
- Melissa flower: A mild but effective cleanser for the skin.
- Daisy: Tones and moisturises.
- Anthyllis (kidney vetch): Helps to renew and regenerate skin cells.
- Carrot: Soothes dryness and itching; a rich source of protective vitamin A.
- Witch hazel: Helps to balance moisture content; combats excess oil but locks in moisture.
The formula also includes tapioca starch, to give your skin an even, matte appearance.
- Contains no preservatives, parabens, mineral oils, silicone & PEGs.
- No synthetic fragrances or dyes.
- Wherever possible, Ingredients are sourced from organic or Demeter cultivation.
- Certified natural by BDIH & certified organic by NATRUE.
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin.
Apply evenly to face and neck each morning after toning and cleansing.
Please Note: This product contains peanut oil.
Water (aqua), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Alcohol, Glycerin, manihot utilissima (tapioca) starch, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Melissa officinalis flower/leaf/stem extract, arachis hypogaea (peanut) oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil, Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, anthyllis vulneraria (kidney vetch) extract, bellis perennis (daisy) flower extract, tropaeolum majus flower/leaf/stem extract, Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel) bark/leaf extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triticum vulgare (wheat) bran extract, daucus carota sativa (carrot) root extract, fragrance (parfum), Citral*, Limonene*, Geraniol*, Citronellol*, Linalool*, hectorite, lysolecithin, Xanthan Gum, Coco-Glucoside, Zinc Oxide (CI 77947).
*Component of natural essential oils
Dr.Hauschka Skin Care products comply with guidelines regarding animal testing set forth by both PETA (People for Ethical Treatment of Animals) and the BDIH (German Federation of Natural Products Manufacturers).
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.