- Foundation made with mineral pigments
- Shade: 1 (the lightest in the Esse range)
- With SPF 30 for added sun protection
- 99% natural & 58% organic
- Contains beneficial probiotics & ECOCERT certified organic formulations
- Includes 1 million tyndallised probiotic bacteria per ml
- Nourishes & supports healthy skin
- Suitable for all skin types
- Fragrance-free, kind to sensitive skin
- Natural-looking, even coverage
- Colour is created using natural iron oxides & titanium dioxide
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Approved by PETA & The Vegan Society
Did You Know? Esse’s Biome + Level 3 Formulation means this product is made with a beneficial Lactobacillus bacteria, capable of docking onto skin cells.
Benefits of Key Ingredients:
- Aloe vera is soothing & nourishing, especially good for sensitive skin types
- Jojoba oil balances & hydrates the skin
- Baobab fruit extract has antioxidant & prebiotic properties
- Tocopherol & vitamin C brighten the skin & provide antioxidant protection
- Alpha-glucan oligosaccharide & inulin are prebiotics that support beneficial microbes
- Lactobacillus & Lactobacillus ferment are probiotic extracts that balance the skin microbiome
- Dispense a small amount to fingertips & dab evenly over desired areas.
- Blend using even strokes.
- Cleanse in the evenings using Esse Make-up Remover.
- Shades: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 & 10.
- Size: 30ml , pump
- Aloe Arbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isoamyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Fruit Oil *, Squalane, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Shorea Robusta Resin, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Fruit Extract, Alpha-glucan Oligosaccharide, Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Powder, Inulin*, Lactobacillus, Lactobacillus Ferment, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Oleate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Levulinic Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Glycerin, Aqua, Sodium Anisate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Phytate, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI77492, CI77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891)
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa,
31 out of 32 people would recommend this product12/11/2020, By NatashaI will not use anything else again - good coverage09/11/2020, By JessicaSo worth the price! nice coverage and feels light06/11/2020, By IrmsI have a super dry and sensitive skin. And this foundation is a massive hit. Didn't leave my skin oily or clogged any pores. A definite Yes if you are looking for something that nourish and protects.03/11/2020, By GillThis foundation didn't work well on my skin. Perhaps my skin is too dry. I can't get it to blend in well. The coverage is good, but I won't buy it again as it is not a good match for my dry skin.30/10/2020, By ElsieFeels light and looks moist on the skin. Bonus is that it is also a treatment. They also have shades that are adapted for a rosy or a more yellow tint. Medium coverage.26/10/2020, By SanetBlends beautifully, looks super natural. Medium coverage. Can be shiny, looks glowy to me but it's not everyone's thing. Doesn't last all day but lasts long enough. Love it.21/10/2020, By AnnaNice product. I have average caucasian skin and F2 was a bit light for me. But lovely texture - no breakouts so far
21/10/2020, By AnnaNice product. I have average caucasian skin and F2 was a bit light for me. But lovely texture - no breakouts so far
14/10/2020, By IselleI am really enjoying this product. It gives me light smooth coverage and the F2 is perfectly matched to my light skin. I only need to use very little of the product at a time so I am hopeful it will last me a long time. I am having a bit of trouble with the pump function though and it takes a few pumps every use before the product is dispensed - almost like its almost empty - but that obviously isn't the case...11/10/2020, By MelissaMy go to foundation - finally found the perfect foundation after years of searching and trying different brands01/10/2020, By LindsGreat foundation. Medium coverage and applies easily. So good to know it contains no nasties and is good for the skin. Would definitely recommend and repurchase.27/09/2020, By RenataI tried some of the other Foundations as well. This one is my absolute favourite! As a 52-year old woman with freckles, I was looking for something with more coverage. This is absolutely perfect. I am quite fair-skinned with a yellow undertone. I ordered Number 3, and it is the perfect colour for me. Very happy with this product. Unless something better comes along, this will be my choice for the future. Highly recommended.10/09/2020, By ReinetteBy luck i have choose the correct colour. I am quite happy as it blends well into my skin31/08/2020, By AshleighPricey but very good, moisturising and provides great coverage. I have fair skin and red hair so I went with the F2 shade and it's perfect.07/08/2020, By IreneThis foundation is perfect for me. I have sensitive skin and tend to get a lot of breakouts. My skin is reacting really well with this foundation. I like the texture. I have a dry skin i would not nessecarily recommend it for very oily skin, it tends to be oily sometimes. But I love it!!27/07/2020, By KliGreat prodouct! Gives you some coverage and makes your skin look like skin ! It might be abit dewy but that can be fixed with a little powder. Love that it doesnt irritate my sensitive skin .25/05/2020, By LomeI was thrilled to finally see a foundation without silicones, as I have an extremely reactive, sensitive and allergic skin. I bought the shade F3 (thankfully it was a well guessed match) and tried it on today for the first time. I'm not one that cares abut packaging, but it is of high quality and the product is totally fragrance free. It blended so easily with my fingers and didn't settle in any lines. It looks so natural and has the perfect balance, not being overly dewy or too mat. It doesn't smudge off on anything and my skin doesn't even know it has foundation on (that's a first for me, foundation always irritated my skin, feeling like a blanket which finally makes me itch). I LOVE LOVE LOVE this and would buy a storehouse full of it if I had the money. It is expensive but well worth it. I'm so happy I can finally also wear foundation for that even complexion.08/05/2020, By LisaSuch a luxurious brand13/02/2020, By claudiaBought in September - foundation 5- gave me 139 applications (finished today- had to use cotton bud to get the last 30 or so applications out); such a super product and works out very economically in the end; easy application - lasts all day - medium coverage12/02/2020, By KTProvides natural coverage while moisturising the skin. It has a lovely, light feel and a little goes a long way. Slightly oilier than what I'm used to, so it can shine a bit in warmer weather.11/02/2020, By ConcernedFantastic08/12/2019, By MelissaLove this foundation! Applies easily, lovely moisturized finish! It is just hard to find the correct match at first - especially because you are buying online but once I found color number 3 it was the perfect match.30/11/2019, By KirstenGrateful for the sample which allowed me to get the shade spot on. Really love this foundation. Its thicker and has more coverage than what I'm used to but considering it has a physical spf that is expected. It stays on all day and doesn't cause shine. Will definitely buy again!21/10/2019, By TimikaLoads of different shades, goes far and feels great! Definitely worth it!21/10/2019, By TimikaLoads of different shades, goes far and feels great! Definitely worth it!20/10/2019, By AvaVery disappointing, as I really wanted to like it. It makes my skin shine half an hour after application, transfers onto clothes way more easily than any other foundation I used and does not last. It makes my skin look smooth and nourished right after the application but that's about it.09/10/2019, By MishkaThis foundation smoothes on evenly and the colour is great. Best to keep a couple of different shades due to sun burning changes in skin colouring.23/09/2019, By MargsI'm not a fan of makeup, especially foundation, this however is a great product, a little goes a long way, the colour is great and natural looking and is soothing for my dry-ish skin.23/09/2019, By claudiaBest foundation by a mile - medium coverage- skin feels great- easy application and stays on all day06/09/2019, By JohanneBy far the best foundation I've ever had. Smooth application, great cover, lasts all day.12/08/2019, By JadziaMost amazing foundation that also has repair properties. Especially recommend for acne prone skin21/07/2019, By Carla10 Stars! Amazing coverage and light feeling. This is the first natural foundation I am really happy with!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.