- Foundation made with mineral pigments
- Shade: 1 (the lightest in the Esse range)
- With SPF 30 for added sun protection
- 99% natural & 58% organic
- Contains beneficial probiotics & ECOCERT certified organic formulations
- Includes 1 million tyndallised probiotic bacteria per ml
- Nourishes & supports healthy skin
- Suitable for all skin types
- Fragrance-free, kind to sensitive skin
- Natural-looking, even coverage
- Colour is created using natural iron oxides & titanium dioxide
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Approved by PETA & The Vegan Society
Did You Know? Esse’s Biome + Level 3 Formulation means this product is made with a beneficial Lactobacillus bacteria, capable of docking onto skin cells.
Benefits of Key Ingredients:
- Aloe vera is soothing & nourishing, especially good for sensitive skin types
- Jojoba oil balances & hydrates the skin
- Baobab fruit extract has antioxidant & prebiotic properties
- Tocopherol & vitamin C brighten the skin & provide antioxidant protection
- Alpha-glucan oligosaccharide & inulin are prebiotics that support beneficial microbes
- Lactobacillus & Lactobacillus ferment are probiotic extracts that balance the skin microbiome
- Dispense a small amount to fingertips & dab evenly over desired areas.
- Blend using even strokes.
- Cleanse in the evenings using Esse Make-up Remover.
- Shades: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 & 10.
- Size: 30ml , pump
- Aloe Arbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isoamyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Fruit Oil *, Squalane, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Shorea Robusta Resin, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Fruit Extract, Alpha-glucan Oligosaccharide, Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Powder, Inulin*, Lactobacillus, Lactobacillus Ferment, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Oleate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Levulinic Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Glycerin, Aqua, Sodium Anisate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Phytate, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI77492, CI77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891)
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa,
8 out of 9 people would recommend this product21/10/2019, By TimikaLoads of different shades, goes far and feels great! Definitely worth it!21/10/2019, By TimikaLoads of different shades, goes far and feels great! Definitely worth it!20/10/2019, By AvaVery disappointing, as I really wanted to like it. It makes my skin shine half an hour after application, transfers onto clothes way more easily than any other foundation I used and does not last. It makes my skin look smooth and nourished right after the application but that's about it.09/10/2019, By MishkaThis foundation smoothes on evenly and the colour is great. Best to keep a couple of different shades due to sun burning changes in skin colouring.23/09/2019, By MargsI'm not a fan of makeup, especially foundation, this however is a great product, a little goes a long way, the colour is great and natural looking and is soothing for my dry-ish skin.23/09/2019, By claudiaBest foundation by a mile - medium coverage- skin feels great- easy application and stays on all day06/09/2019, By JohanneBy far the best foundation I've ever had. Smooth application, great cover, lasts all day.12/08/2019, By JadziaMost amazing foundation that also has repair properties. Especially recommend for acne prone skin21/07/2019, By Carla10 Stars! Amazing coverage and light feeling. This is the first natural foundation I am really happy with!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.