- Cutting edge serum designed to rejuvenate and create younger, firmer skin
- Probiotics create a healthy mantle, favouring good bacteria that protect skin integrity
- Suma Root, Muira Puama Bark, and Madonna Lily extracts strengthen skin structure and capillary walls
- For use on all skin types
- 99% of the ingredients are from natural origin
- 74% of the ingredients are from organic farming
- 79.2% of the ingredients are fair trade: Phytotrade Africa accredited partner
- Vegan – Beauty Without Cruelty Approved
Apply a small amount to the skin twice daily before moisturising.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract*, Harpagophytum Procumbens (Devil’s Claw) Root Extract*, Alcohol (Ethanol), Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract, Propanediol, Panthenol, Inulin, Dehydroxanthan Gum, Cyclopia Genistoides (Honeybush) Leaf Extract*, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract*, Lactic Acid, Bisabolol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Pfaffia Paniculata (Brazilian Ginseng) Root Extract, Ptychopetalum Olacoides (Marapuama) Bark/Stem Extract, Lilium Candidum (Madonna Lily) Flower Extract, Citrullus Lanatus (Kalahari Melon) Seed Oil, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Juice, Maltodextrin, Lactobacillus, Eriocephalus Punctulatus (Cape Chamomile) Leaf Oil, Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil*, Sodioum Phytate, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Gamma Decalactone, Hexenol, Limonene***, Linalool***, Geraniol***
*ingredients from organic farming
**made using organic ingredients
***component of natural essential oils
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.