- Skincare pack with organic cleanser & moisturiser
- Ideal for dry or mature skin types
- With African potato, kigelia, evening primrose & aloe vera extracts
- Cleanses impurities, revives & refreshes tired skin
- pH-balanced, won’t leave the skin feeling dry, tight or irritated
- Beauty Without Cruelty certified, not tested on animals
- Formulas are rapidly biodegradable
- Certified organic ingredients
- No petrochemicals, mineral oils or parabens
- No artificial fragrances or colours
- Packaging is recyclable
Please Note: The palm oil used in these products is RSPO (Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil) certified.
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love how this skincare pack gives you an easy, effective and toxin-free way to look after your skin daily. Both the cleanser and moisturiser are made using certified organic African botanicals to leave your complexion feeling fresh and pampered. The Down to Earth formulas are also biodegradable, so they’re safe for the waterways and the planet.
- Down to Earth Revive Cleanser:
- Apply a small amount to wet hands.
- Massage into a soft lather on the face, neck, & decolletage.
- Rinse thoroughly & pat dry with a clean, dry towel.
Down to Earth Revive Moisturiser:
- Gently massage into the face, neck, & decolletage after cleansing.
- Store in a cool, dry place (below 25°C) out of direct sunlight.
- 1 x Down to Earth Revive Cleanser 200ml
- 1 x Down to Earth Revive Moisturiser 60ml
- Down to Earth Revive Cleanser 200ml: Aqua, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyglyceryl-4-Caprate, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Hypoxis Hemerocallidea Bulb (African Potato) Extract, Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Black Tea) Leaf, Glucose, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Lavandula Abrialis (Lavender) Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Oil, Hydrogenated Farnesene, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Levulinic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Levulinate, Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate, Citronellol**, Geraniol**, Limonene**, Linalool**.
- Down to Earth Revive Moisturiser 60ml: Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera) Extract*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycerin (Plant based - Palm), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol (Plant based - Palm), Glyceryl Stearate (Plant based - Palm), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Stearic Acid (Plant based - Palm), Glyceryl Stearate Citrate (Plant based - Palm), Glyceryl Caprylate (Palm), Kigelia Africana Fruit (Kigelia) Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Hypoxis Hemerocallidea Bulb (African Potato) Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Triticum Vulgare Germ (Wheat Germ) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Inulin*, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Levulinic Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Citronellol**, Geraniol**, Linalool**.
- *Certified organic
- **From essential oils
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product22/06/2021, By LynnThese are THE best! The cleanser feels lovely and even removes eye make up without stinging my eyes, and the moisturiser feels wonderful on my skin with no oil or stickiness14/01/2021, By RoseVery good product. My skin feels good after using for only a few days.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.