This recipe uses date syrup – a delicious natural liquid sweetener- instead of sugar, so now you can indulge in this breakfast favourite guilt-free!
- 40g bulgar wheat, soaked in boiling water for 30minutes
- 40g buckwheat oats, soaked in water for 30 minutes
- 40g cashews
- 40g almonds
- 20g flax seeds
- 40g pistachio
- 40g coconut oil, melted
- 40g Silan Date Syrup
- 20g coconut blossom sugar
- 40g Phyto-Multi plant protein, vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Mix all the nuts together and roughly chop into bite-sized pieces. Mix with the rest of the ingredients. Make sure that all the contents and well coated in the wet ingredients.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Allow to cool before breaking apart to store.
- Keep this a power vegan breakfast by serving with whipped coconut cream. Alternatively, you can serve with a yogurt of your choice and fresh seasonal fruit.
If you enjoyed this, check out these other recipes created using date syrup: