This recipe uses date syrup – a delicious natural liquid sweetener- instead of sugar, so now you can indulge in this chocolatey winter favourite guilt-free!
- 300ml almond milk
- 70g 70% Afrikoa dark chocolate
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Silan, plus more for garnish
- 2 tbsp coconut cream
- a pinch of salt
- Heat almond milk, chocolate, cinnamon and salt. Allow the chocolate to melt completely on a low heat (±10mins).
- Mix the coconut cream in a bowl until smooth.
- Once chocolate has melted into the almond milk, whisk and divide between cups.
- Top with a spoonful of coconut cream and a drizzle of Silan.
This recipe was supplied by Silan Date Syrup.