- Bulgar Wheat is a versatile wheat product serving up a pleasant, nut-like flavour and an extended shelf life for storing over long periods of time safely
- Product of Turkey, packed in South Africa
- High in fibre to aid in digestion and maintain digestive health
- Rich in complex carbohydrates that can improve blood sugar levels and therefore aid those with diabetes
- High in Zinc which has shown to improve immune function and boost immunity
How to Use
- Add two parts water to one part raw bulgar wheat in a saucepan and bring to boil. Cook for 10 mins or until tender. Drain off any excess water.
- Cover bulgar wheat with boiling water (about 2 cm above the bulgar wheat) in a bowl and cover with a lid. Leave to stand for about 30 minutes. Fluff with a fork before serving.
1 cup (250ml) raw bulgar wheat makes 3½ cups (875ml) cooked bulgar wheat. One serving is usually ½ cup (125ml) cooked bulgar wheat.
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product02/08/2018, By JeanetteI like the fact that it is non-GMO.19/04/2018, By PieterBetter to get nutrients from this grain than arsenic rice! And the taste is good.24/03/2018, By NickyTasty, and fast to cook. Love that it is NON-GMO and comes in environmentally friendly packaging.11/03/2018, By LaurenThis stuff is amazing! It's almost fool proof to cook, easier than cous cous, millet and quinoa. Tastes great too and is a good price. Will be ordering 2 more packets soon!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.