- Bulgar Wheat is a versatile wheat product serving up a pleasant, nut-like flavour and an extended shelf life for storing over long periods of time safely
- Product of Turkey, packed in South Africa
- High in fibre to aid in digestion and maintain digestive health
- Rich in complex carbohydrates that can improve blood Sugar levels and therefore aid those with diabetes
- High in Zinc which has shown to improve immune function and boost immunity
How to Use
- Add two parts water to one part raw bulgar wheat in a saucepan and bring to boil. Cook for 10 mins or until tender. Drain off any excess water.
- Cover bulgar wheat with boiling water (about 2 cm above the bulgar wheat) in a bowl and cover with a lid. Leave to stand for about 30 minutes. Fluff with a fork before serving.
1 cup (250ml) raw bulgar wheat makes 3½ cups (875ml) cooked bulgar wheat. One serving is usually ½ cup (125ml) cooked bulgar wheat.
21 out of 21 people would recommend this product13/01/2021, By Lindsaythis grain cooks amazingly fast, like 5 minutes. and tastes great and also good for salads.04/12/2020, By TazI love this so much! It has now replaced oats as my breakfast choice. My only complaint is that the bag is too small, i'd love a 1kg/2kg option.07/11/2020, By TylerIt's bomb21/10/2020, By KimGreat packaging, great price10/09/2020, By TJI enjoy this brand. Great product and non-gmo.20/07/2020, By VerenaGood product08/07/2020, By Verenagreat product06/05/2020, By RalphLove this wheat23/04/2020, By Jarellove13/03/2020, By DuanéI always use this in salads, yummmmy.24/02/2020, By KerryDelicious and I love the simple resealable packaging, very well priced too!09/07/2019, By TselengFirst time trying this and I love it. Great texture and quite filling too. Will be buying again for sure08/07/2019, By AshSo easy to make, delicious, and healthy. Super happy with this product.08/06/2019, By NuetteI love adding this to salads10/04/2019, By NuetteGreat in salads! Love the texture.21/01/2019, By GaynorMakes a lovely tabbouleh - good quality and reasonably priced. One of my favourite grains.21/01/2019, By VerenaGreat product. Good value02/08/2018, By JeanetteI like the fact that it is non-GMO.19/04/2018, By PieterBetter to get nutrients from this grain than arsenic rice! And the taste is good.24/03/2018, By NickyTasty, and fast to cook. Love that it is NON-GMO and comes in environmentally friendly packaging.11/03/2018, By LaurenThis stuff is amazing! It's almost fool proof to cook, easier than cous cous, millet and quinoa. Tastes great too and is a good price. Will be ordering 2 more packets soon!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.