Shannon Goodman from @JourneyToZero_ shares two recipes with us, made using the amazing vegan milker; The Chufamix. The Chufamix is one of Faithful’s newest exclusive shopping additions; have a look at the product here, but as well as Shannon’s recipe on how to make your own basic vegan milk.
You can easily change up this recipe to suit your taste so don’t take the measurements too seriously.
- 2 Cups rolled oats
- 1 Tbs Coconut oil
- 1 Cup coconut flakes
- 1 Tsp vanilla paste/extract
- 1/4 – 1/3 Cup coconut blossom sugar
- 1/2 Tsp salt
- 1-2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1/3 Cup chopped hazelnuts
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa powder
- 1/4 – 1/3 Cup water
- 1/2 Cup nut pulp – leftover from making almond milk
- 1/3 Cup dark chocolate
- Mix all the ingredients together (except the chocolate)
- Bake for 25-30 minutes stirring every 5 minutes.
- While hot stir the chocolate through.
- Serve with almond milk and fresh fruit or berries.