- No additives or preservatives
- Low GI; suitable for diabetics
- Source of magnesium, iron & zinc
- Contains less fructose than cane sugar
- Ideal for baking or sweetening drinks
Recipe for Cinnamon Sugar Sweet Potatoes:
- 3 large sweet potatoes, chopped
- 3Tbsp ghee or coconut oil, melted
- ¾ cup Universal Vision Organic Coconut Sugar
- 1Tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1tsp pink salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Toss sweet potatoes in the melted ghee, cinnamon & pink salt.
- Place the potatoes flat on a baking sheet & bake for 35 minutes (until soft).
- Place the coconut sugar in a large bowl; toss the sweet potatoes in the sugar until completely coated.
- Place in a serving bowl & enjoy as a side dish.
Organic coconut sugar
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.