- Convenient, easy to use
- Packaged in a 50ml glass jar
- 2tsp vanilla paste = 1 medium vanilla pod
- Halaal certified by the South African National Halaal Authority
Due to the 12-14% alcohol content, vanilla paste is preserved naturally and does not need to be refrigerated. Store in a cool dry place. Shelf life: 2 years.
Recipe for Vegan Vanilla Pancakes:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk/ soy milk
- 1Tbsp sugar
- 2tsp Vanilla Man Vanilla Paste
- 2Tbsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1Tbsp coconut oil
- 1Tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- Turn griddle to medium heat.
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder & salt in a large bowl
- Combine the vanilla milk, vanilla paste, coconut oil & applesauce in a separate bowl. Add to the dry mixture.
- Stir until just combined with no lumps.
- Spoon the batter into a hot pan, greased with a little coconut oil. Cook on both sides until the batter starts to bubble, & edges start to brown.
- Serve topped with real maple syrup & a sprinkling of vanilla powder.
Vanilla extract, vanilla seeds, mineral water, glycerine, glucose (sweetens & suspends the seeds), xanthan gum
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product20/12/2017, By GabrieleI bought this for Christmas baking, excellent product, much more confinient as the vanilla beans03/10/2017, By BelindaI bought this to try out a recipe for chia vanilla pudding. It was divine - it has such a lovely strong vanilla flavour. I will use it again.02/02/2016, By ChristineI bought this for Christmas baking and it was so much easier (and cheaper) than scraping vanilla beans. You do need more than it says on the jar for good vanilla flavour but all in all I was very happy with this product.22/05/2015, By EileenNice nice airoma. I use this in everything. Much better than using store bought essence.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.