- 5 minutes from start to sip
- Great for vegan and gluten free cooking
- Produce less waste by no longer regularly purchasing vegetable milk in cartons
- Totally free of Bisphenol A (BPA), PVC, bakelite, halogen compounds, and formaldehyde
- 2 year warranty
- Winner of Best Kitchen Appliance at Biofach Organics Fair 2014
What can I make with my Vegan Milker?
- Nut Milks (almonds, cashew, pistachio, hazelnut, peanut, walnut, etc.)
- Cereal milks (oats, rice, etc.)
- Soy milk
- Vegetable cheeses and yogurts
Shannon Goodman from JourneyToZero shared two recipes with us, made using the amazing vegan milker, The Chufamix:
- Almond and Cashew nut milk, and
- Shannon’s Chufamix-Made Chocolate Granola, which is made using the leftover pulp from the nut milk.
More recipe ideas are available on the Chufamix official Youtube channel
- Dishwasher safe
Contains 1x filter glass, 1x container, 1x mortar, 1x cover lid.
Note: Hand blender not included
Plastics, Stainless Steel
Country of Origin:
Made in Spain
4 out of 5 people would recommend this product28/09/2018, By AnastasiyaA little pricey but the quality and functionality is spotless. Any milk in just a few steps and several minutes. Basically this set does the same thing as you can do with couple of jars and nut milk bag, but it is so much more convenient with this milker- I’d say if you have money to invest - do it.18/09/2018, By KatyaI spend literally minutes to make my vegan milks! Totally love and recommend this product.15/08/2018, By AshleighAs a first time "nut milker" this was so easy and quick to use. It has made the transition from cows milk to nut milks so pleasant and I also have tons of almond four from the by product to use in baking. It is pricey but if you are serious about making nut milks this is a good investment12/06/2018, By GabyI was quite disappointed to find the product made entirely out of plastic (except for the metal sieve mesh inner cylinder).
- allows one to use a stick hand blender instead of a jug blender
- no need to use hands to wring out nutmilk bag or muslin
- milk is already in storable container
- the price, a jug blender and nutbag does the trick in a similar amount of time for far less.
- there's very little difference in milk output. One may get slightly more milk using the Chufamix, but only a small amount. As in a few more ml.
- it doesn't tell you how many nuts to add - I used my usual recipe of 1 cup almonds, 3 cups water and the stick blender couldn't handle all the nuts. I had to blend the nuts in batches. I suggest this method.
- the metal sieve inner tube is rather tricky to clean.07/06/2018, By SarahFinally a solution! I love almond milk, but I hate the non-recyclable Tetrapak it comes packaged in - getting a Chufamix has solved that problem.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.