- 5 minutes from start to sip
- Great for vegan and gluten free cooking
- Produce less waste by no longer regularly purchasing vegetable milk in cartons
- Totally free of Bisphenol A (BPA), PVC, bakelite, halogen compounds, and formaldehyde
- 2 year warranty
- Winner of Best Kitchen Appliance at Biofach Organics Fair 2014
What can I make with my Vegan Milker?
- Nut Milks (almonds, cashew, pistachio, hazelnut, peanut, walnut, etc.)
- Cereal milks (oats, rice, etc.)
- Soy milk
- Vegetable cheeses and yogurts
Shannon Goodman from JourneyToZero shared two recipes with us, made using the amazing vegan milker, The Chufamix:
- Almond and Cashew nut milk, and
- Shannon’s Chufamix-Made Chocolate Granola, which is made using the leftover pulp from the nut milk.
More recipe ideas are available on the Chufamix official Youtube channel
- Dishwasher safe
Contains 1x filter glass, 1x container, 1x mortar, 1x cover lid.
Note: Hand blender not included
Plastics, Stainless Steel
Country of Origin:
Made in Spain
1 out of 2 people would recommend this product12/06/2018, By GabyI was quite disappointed to find the product made entirely out of plastic (except for the metal sieve mesh inner cylinder).
- allows one to use a stick hand blender instead of a jug blender
- no need to use hands to wring out nutmilk bag or muslin
- milk is already in storable container
- the price, a jug blender and nutbag does the trick in a similar amount of time for far less.
- there's very little difference in milk output. One may get slightly more milk using the Chufamix, but only a small amount. As in a few more ml.
- it doesn't tell you how many nuts to add - I used my usual recipe of 1 cup almonds, 3 cups water and the stick blender couldn't handle all the nuts. I had to blend the nuts in batches. I suggest this method.
- the metal sieve inner tube is rather tricky to clean.07/06/2018, By SarahFinally a solution! I love almond milk, but I hate the non-recyclable Tetrapak it comes packaged in - getting a Chufamix has solved that problem.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.