- 100% natural shampoo for dry, damaged hair
- Won’t strip hair of its natural oils
- Helps to prevent split ends, breakage and hair fall
- No synthetic colours or fragrances
- Free from parabens
- Free from sodium lauryl sulphate (SLS)
- Suitable for vegetarians with honey and propolis
- Rosemary improves scalp circulation, promoting healthy hair growth.
- Jojoba moisturises dry hair, adding shine and strength.
- Coconut oil is a rich source of lauric acid which penetrates the hair shaft to repair damage from within.
- About Hygral Fatigue: Hygral fatigue is damage caused when the hair expands and contracts due to the uptake and loss of water. This damages the hair fibre and weakens the hair follicle, causing brittle hair and easy breakage. Simply Bee Honey & Rosemary Shampoo is formulated to specially care for hair that’s affected by hygral fatigue.
- Apply a generous amount to wet hair, gently massage into a rich lather from scalp to ends, and rinse with warm water. Repeat if desired.
- Follow with Simply Bee Conditioner.
- For best results, use with other Simply Bee hair care products.
- Store below 25°C (77°F), out of direct sunlight.
- Volume: 250 ml
- Distilled Water (Aqua), Potassium Cocoate, Glycerin, Potassium Citrate, Honey, Propolis, Jojoba Oil/Macadamia Seed Oil, Phytosteryl Esters (Jojoba Oil), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocus Nucifera (Coconut) Oil , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Liquid Castile Soap, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil.
Allergens: Coconut oil & jojoba (nut) oil
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
12 out of 14 people would recommend this product12/02/2020, By RuthFantastic shampoo that leaves hair squeaky clean with a fresh fragrance.05/01/2020, By LiezelLovely product, I do have to use conditioner with any shampoo though - so that’s just me, but love the smell and the brilliant lather quality22/09/2019, By AkikoI love this shampoo as an everyday shampoo, especially for people who wash their hair often. Better suited to normal, fine, fair hair. A very cleansing shampoo.12/09/2019, By JackieLove this shampoo. Smells nice, great for my hair and really awesome product04/09/2019, By NkosingiphileDon't use too much, maybe that's why others complain that it dries their hair. it works perfectly for my afro and cleans from root to tip!06/08/2019, By JackieStill loves this product. Simply bee rocks01/04/2019, By AnneenMy husband really liked this shampoo. I found it slightly drying on my hair if I used it every day but in general it is a great product.28/09/2018, By AlichaI just started using this and i will buy it again. It works well together with its conditioner and i use the simply bee honey and rosemary treatment before washing. Great results soft hair09/06/2018, By MJLeaves my hair feeling dry, Was hoping for more...05/08/2017, By JackieGreat product19/10/2016, By GabrielleStrips my hair completely of its natural oils. My (long, straight) hair is dry feels like straw after using.30/11/2015, By MarleneYou have to use a bit of the product for a lather - I have frizzy curly hair and it felt limp and dry after the wash with the product shampoo and conditioner.14/04/2015, By RonelI like this shampoo. My hair feels clean and soft.20/03/2015, By MarietjieThe simply Bee Honey and Rosemary shampoo is marvelous. My hair is shiny and bouncy and I hardly ever use conditioner.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.