- Suitable for babies
- Good for most skin types
- It contains no parabens, alcohol, palm oil or chemical filters.
- Made to effectively reflect out harmful UVA & UVB rays
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- CANSA Approved
- Made with natural Ingredients
- Apply to your face at least 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply after 2 hours of swimming or sun exposure.
- Application is suitable for the face only.
- Store in a cool dry place at or below 25 degrees celsius, away from direct sunlight.
Did you know? Back2Nature’s Active Zinc has a high sun protection factor of SPF 30. SPF 30 protects your skin for 97% of UVB rays. (SPF 50 is 98%). If your skin type takes 10 minutes to burn, SPF 30 provides you with 30 times the protection of no sunscreen. That means 30 times longer before you start to burn, so in this case 300 minutes, provided that you have a generous visible layer applied to your skin. Active Zinc as a (non-nano) mineral sunscreen acts as an actual physical barrier that works immediately, blocking both UVA (sun rays that lead to premature aging & wrinkles) & UVB (rays that cause sunburn).
- Nett Weight: 50 g
- Non-Nano Zinc Oxide (25%), *cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, *Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter), Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soy) Wax, Copernicia cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Iron Oxide
- Metal container
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product05/12/2021, By NadiaLove this sunscreen! It really works and doesn't leave that oily feeling like conventional sunscreens do. It is slightly too light for my skin tone in summer but it doesn't bother me. Protecting my skin and the environment with natural ingredients is far more important. It's harder to apply when it's cold but you just need to rub a bit it in between your finger tips to soften it up and you're good to go. I love the scent too and a little goes a long way.15/11/2021, By AriannaI like how it's sort of a sun-block-meets-skin-foundation type of product. It seems to work well. However, it's not very easy to apply and it would work so much better if it was a stick to apply straight on the skin, rather than using hands.13/09/2021, By ChanelBest natural sun block out there! I apply before a surf and sometimes can be in the water for 4 hours and I still don't get burnt! Super water proof and is the ideal sunblock for active people in the Sea :) It doesn't run into your eyes or burn your skin. Skin also looks great and clean when applied.31/08/2021, By KgomotsoSo this product is definitely not dark skin girl friendly . I look ashy as hell . Please create products for everyone especially black women. I would add a picture if I could but nope not for black women10/05/2021, By SamSo glad you're selling the tan now! Much better tone for my skin.
I take this bad boy everywhere I go. Protects my face from the sun and leaves my skin looking AMAZING! Like a natural foundation. LOVE
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.