- Refreshing, and invigorating cleanser
- Made with potent African indigenous botanicals
- Formulated for combination, oily or acne-prone skin
- Effectively eliminates impurities
- pH balanced for your skin’s best health
- Calms skin reactivity, and reduces irritation
- Promotes balanced, and healthy skin
- No synthetic fragrances, or perfumes
- Beauty Without Cruelty certified not tested on animals
- Freely and rapidly biodegradable
- Lemongrass tightens pores with natural astringent properties, and helps helps clear up excessively oily skin which can cause acne, and outbreaks.
- Aloe vera soothes sensitivities, and refreshes the skin.
- Green tea is a powerful antibacterial agent for treating acne, and unclogging pores. It also reduces excessive sebum production.
- Apply a small amount to wet hands.
- Massage into a soft lather on the face, neck, and decolletage.
- Rinse thoroughly, and pat dry with a clean, dry towel.
- Best followed with Refresh Moisturiser.
- Store in a cool (<25°C) place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Volume: 200 ml
- Aqua, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyglyceryl-4-Caprate, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Bulbine Frutescens (Bulbinella) Leaf Juice, Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Salicylic Acid, Allantoin, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil, Calendula Officinalis Seed Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Glucose, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate, Citral**, Citronellol**, Geraniol**, Limonene**, Linalool**
- *certified organic ingredients
- **from essential oils
- 98% ingredients from natural origin
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
28 out of 30 people would recommend this product14/12/2020, By EveReally love this product, cleans your face without leaving a tight feeling after, very easy to ash off, don't have to apply moisturiser after.24/08/2020, By WaheedaSeemed to work until it didn't. Got this for my daughters teenage acne skin. It worked for about a month then didn't.10/08/2020, By Amy-LaraI love this cleanser!! This is the second time buying, and I won’t change for a while. I love the fragrance, my skin feels clean after washing and I don’t feel I have to pack on moisturizer. I love LOVE this!!30/07/2020, By LeighMay work for oily skin or acne, but it just dried my skin out terribly and made it red and uncomfortable.03/07/2020, By BernieI absolutely love this product! After going through tons of products, so happy to have finally found one that my skin agrees with, Its my second time ordering it. Its not too oily as well.18/06/2020, By JadeReally great for sensitive skin. I struggle with eczema on my face when using harsh products and this product is perfect! Also smells amazing.15/06/2020, By MpumieTotally amazing, does help my skin and does not leave it feeling dry , just smooth and amazing. I've been using it for 3 months now and my skin does break out now as frequent as it used to(it's clear). I use both the cleanser and moisturizer. I recommend it for someone who's struggling with acne.28/05/2020, By TammyGreat smell, cleans well, only need a small amount because it lathers so much.23/04/2020, By LizeI received this and was slightly
weary of the consistency. Stuff that!!! Been working wonders in outshoorn. Will buy again and promote for the six month strech. Will be buying the face cream soooooon Tx27/03/2020, By GabriellaI do like this cleanser, it cleans my face well. However, it takes a lot of water to wash off as it leaves a bit of a film behind unless you use a lot of water, more than usual. I actually mix it with Victoria Garden's lavender facewash and find that works better.24/02/2020, By CharleneGreat cleanser, very refreshing and smells great09/02/2020, By GabriellaI noticed that this product cleansed my pores better than other face washes, which was great. However I find it takes a lot of water to wash it off, even if you only use a little bit, which was unfortunate and led me to try a different facewash. I'm considering mixing a bit of this with a base of Victorian Garden lavender face wash in hopes that I get the best of both worlds!06/01/2020, By HelperWell done04/12/2019, By ValerieGreat cleanser! Works well, smells great.30/11/2019, By MarlenaPlanning to give this to my granddaughter and -son for Christmas, so I have only smelt it. Lovely fresh smell. Bought one for myself as well (even though I am 67 and have a dry skin), but haven't started using it as I am finishing previous product26/11/2019, By LilyAmazing product for acne prone skin! will definitely purchase again.05/11/2019, By ChristineMy daughter is totally in love with this product. She is a tween starting to face skin challenges and this has made her skin glow and looks fresh and clear!04/11/2019, By MeganThis is a lovely, fresh smelling product! Only a small amount is needed to wash your face which is very economical.25/10/2019, By TrishReceived a sample with my last order, and absolutely loved trying this product. Most refreshing and revitalizing fragrance. Skin felt great. Will definitely purchase this product.24/10/2019, By MsJayI simply LOVE this Down to Earth cleanser! Only a small amount is needed to work up a lovely citrusy lather which cleanses beautifully without stripping the skin. I'm on my second bottle already and will continue to buy this product.14/10/2019, By KayLeaves my face soft and haven't experienced huge breakout since using it.13/10/2019, By LaraUsed this product for 3 days and it caused a painful, burning, itchy rash all over my face, neck and hands. I bought the face cream as well and can’t use any of it. Complete waste of money. Wouldn’t recommend at all.26/08/2019, By NatalieI received a sample with my last order and really enjoyed using this face wash. I find to energizing and uplifting. It cleanses all traces of makeup and does not dry out the skin. I am now placing an order for the full size!22/08/2019, By AluAbsolutely enjoying this cleanser! I’ve got oily skin. Washes dirt and makeup off with ease, and no tight feeling on the skin. I’m really enjoying this one, and won’t be changing it anytime soon.08/08/2019, By SarahI received a free sample of this with my last order, and I really love it! I am going to buy it now. Thanks!07/06/2019, By DahneI look forward to showering just so I can wash my face!! I love the refreshing smell of the lemon grass. the texture becomes silky and Creamy, my skin doesn't feel tight or dry after. I see a difference in the overall appearance of my skin and I feel happier in it05/06/2019, By VanessaGreat product will definately buy again.31/05/2019, By DahneI look forward to showering just so I can wash my face!! I love the refreshing smell of the lemon grass. the texture becomes silky and Creamy, my skin doesn't feel tight or dry after. I see a difference in the overall appearance of my skin and I feel happier in it.26/04/2019, By SonyLove the product! Really leaves a refreshing feeling on skin. Also leaves skin soft and breakout free (so glad a friend recommended this, especially now while pregnant). Want to try the rest of the Down to Earth skincare range.25/03/2019, By CatI've struggled with combination skin and acne for more than 30 years. I've tried a lot of products over the years, some so harsh that it worsened the problem or even stained my towels. This cleanser is great. From the first time I tried it, my skin felt cleaner without the dryness or stretch. Blackheads are gone. And the price is great too.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.