- Refreshing, and invigorating moisturizer
- Made with potent African indigenous botanicals
- Formulated to use day and night; for combination, oily or acne-prone skin
- Effectively defends the skin from impurities
- pH balanced for your skin’s best health
- Calms skin reactivity, and reduces irritation
- Promotes balanced, and healthy skin
- No synthetic fragrances, or perfumes
- Beauty Without Cruelty certified not tested on animals
- Freely and rapidly biodegradable
Ingredient Spotlight :
- Aloe Vera - Soothes and refreshes the skin.
- Macadamia Nut Oil - Is lightweight and will not contribute to oily skin conditions.
- Echinacea - Is widely used to fight infections, and through its antiseptic properties it helps to eliminate acne-causing bacteria.
- Bulbinella - Expedites the skin recovery process of acne.
- Gently massage onto cleansed face, neck, and decolletage until absorbed.
- For best results, use after cleansing with Refresh Cleanser.
- Store in a cool (<25°C) place, out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Volume: 60 ml
- Aqua, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glyceryl Stearate, Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia Nut) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Bulbine Frutescens (Bulbinella) Leaf Juice, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract, Calendula Officinalis Seed Oil, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Squalane, Inulin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Salicylic Acid, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Levulinic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate, Citral**, Citronellol**, Geraniol**, Limonene**, Linalool**.
- *certified organic ingredients
- **from essential oils
- 98% natural ingredients
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
14 out of 15 people would recommend this product22/11/2019, By JI have a mature skin but get blk ked pores quite easily. I don't know how I ended up ordering this one (I like the lavender one for dry mature or tired skin) but ended up layering- using this under the lavender one in my problem areas. It's not very moisturizing so I don't use it for that purpose, but it's really good for my blocked pores.. had a bit of a break out from the clearing out but now my skin actually looks brighter! Somehow my pigmentation looks better. I use the lavender on all over my face. Both these products work as summer products for me and in winter I layer the lavender one with something richer.04/11/2019, By MeganThis is a fresh smelling moisturiser that feels lovely on the skin. I have recently started using it in conjunction with the cleanser my skin is feeling healthy.24/10/2019, By MsJayI use this moisturiser both day and night and my combination skin simply loves soaking up its down to earth goodness. As the dry Free State air can wreak havoc on my sometimes sensitive skin, I like to occasionally warm a few drops of jojoba oil in my hands prior to applying this moisturiser for the ultimate skin treat. Heavenly!13/10/2019, By LaraI used this product for 3 days and broke out in a burning, painful, itchy rash all over my face, neck, and hands. Wouldn’t recommend this at all. Bought the face was as well. Complete waste of money.29/09/2019, By PinkI’ve been using the Down to earth moisturizers for a almost a year. I’m really enjoying them. The Refresh moisturizer is ideal for my combination skin in summer. I’ve used the Revive in winter as my skin is drier in winter. It’s perfect.05/09/2019, By RobinMy nightly moisturizer, not oily and absorbs well, helps calm skin problems.22/07/2019, By ClissVery good moisturizer, though I only use it at night as it makes my skin a bit oily in the daytime.07/06/2019, By DahneJust like the cleanser, I love the moisturizer. Skin is softer than ever. Love the refreshing smell05/06/2019, By VanessaRecommend this product01/06/2019, By PaigeLove the consistency of this product - it comes out thickish but absorbs beautifully into the skin with no sticky/oily residue. Smells amazing and a little amount goes a long way. I have acne-prone skin and this doesn’t break me out at all but isn’t drying on the skin.31/05/2019, By DahneJust like the cleanser, I love the moisturizer. Skin is softer than ever. Love the refreshing smell.14/05/2019, By NicholeWorks wonders - skin feels moisturized and supple! Smells gorgeous!16/04/2019, By JI thought I'd give this a try even though it's suggested for combination or oily skin (which I don't have) and so although I knew it wouldn't probably give me the bit if extra oil I need, I find it amazing. it is very fresh and lovely it doesn't leave my skin feeling tight. I use a separate tissue oil when i use this and its a perfect combo. I enjoy this brand.05/04/2019, By CrisI purchased this product for my husband to try after scanning the ingredients list and deciding that it didn't seem likely to have a "girly" smell. We were so pleasantly surprised when he started using it - it smells like lemongrass :) He reports that it is light yet moisturising, and doesn't leave an oily residue on the skin like many other natural/homemade moisturisers. He even told me to definitely order it for him again when his is done. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because, for some, the lemongrass smell might be a bit overpowering (a matter of personal preference). We like it though!20/03/2019, By MichelleI received a sample of this moisturiser with one of my purchases and I was so impressed that I immediately placed my order! This product smells great and feels fantastic on your skin.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.