What makes PhytoMulti so smart?
- Made with highly concentrated, full-spectrum phytonutrients
- Phytonutrients protect the cells & support DNA stability
- Added iron to build healthy red blood cells, combat fatigue & prevent anaemia
- Phytonutrients impact cell signalling, communicating messages throughout the body
- Bioactive plant compounds lutein, zeaxanthin, lycopene, & resveratrol have been added to enhance the cell-protective benefits
- Also contains essential vitamins & minerals for multi-functional wellness support
- Gluten-free & easy to swallow
- Take one to two tablets once daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects.
- Pregnant women or those hoping to conceive should not exceed 10,000IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl acetate) a day.
- If you are taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. In case of accidental overdose, contact a doctor or poison control centre immediately.
- 60 Tablets
- Vitamin A [50% as mixed carotenoids and 50% as retinyl acetate]: 10,000IU
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid and ascorbyl palmitate): 120mg
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol): 1000IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate): 100IU
- Vitamin K (as phytonadione): 120mcg
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate): 25mg
- Riboflavin: 15mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin): 50mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl): 25mg
- Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate): 800mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin): 200mcg
- Biotin: 500mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate): 75mg
- Iron (as ferrous bis-glycinate): 18mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide): 150mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate): 40mg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate): 15mg
- Selenium (as selenium aspartate): 100mcg
- Copper (as copper citrate): 1mg
- Manganese (as manganese citrate): 0.5mg
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate): 200mcg
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate complex): 50mcg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate): 25mg
- Inositol: 25mg
- Lycopene: 6mg
- Zeaxanthin: 2mg
- Lutein: 6mg
- Resveratrol (from Polygonum cuspidatum root extract): 10mg
- Proprietary Phytonutrient Blend: 400mg
- Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex [standardized to 45% hesperidin], green coffee bean extract [standardized to 45% chlorogenic acid), pomegranate whole fruit extract [standardized to 40% ellagic acid], grape seed extract [standardized to 90% polyphenols], blueberry (Vaccinium spp.) fruit extract [standardized to 20% total polyphenols, and 5% anthocyanins], green tea leaf extract [standardized to 60% catechins and 40% EGCG], bitter melon fruit extract [standardized to 5% bitter principles], prune skin extract [standardized to 50% polyphenols], watercress aerial parts 4:1 extract, Chinese cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) bark powder, Indian gum Arabic tree bark and heartwood extract [standardized to 6% catechins], rosemary extract [standardized to 11% min phenolic diterpenes and 7.6% min sum of carnosol+carnosic acid], artichoke leaf extract [containing cynarin and chlorogenic acid]
- Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silica, stearic acid (vegetable), and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides , hydroxypropylcellulose, and sodium copper chlorophyllin)
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product18/01/2021, By AvrilA great immune booster05/08/2020, By LeelaI feel like I have a fragile immune system, I often seem to get sick. Since taking these vitamins I haven't been sick, and in the time of Covid this is super helpful! The added iron is what I think is doing it for me25/07/2020, By SarahRecommend!24/07/2020, By RobynAbsolutely great all round multivitamin. I could feel the difference within 3 days of taking it and have already ordered my next month's supply.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.