- Organic probiotic-rich eye cream for sensitive, delicate skin
- Formulated to calm & protect the most sensitive skin
- Creates a healthy biome of protective beneficial bacteria
- Helps to reduce the signs of ageing
- Reduces crow’s feet, fine lines and puffiness
- Made with a Lactobacillus extract, to promote a healthy skin balance
- Contains Inulin and Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharides, prebiotics that selectively feed beneficial microbes & reduce invading species
- 99% of the Ingredients are from natural origin
- 61% of the ingredients are from organic farming
- Beauty Without Cruelty approved
- Divide a small pump of cream between the index fingers.
- Smooth gently over the upper lid & below the eye, in an outward direction.
- Follow with your preferred sensitive moisturiser. Use twice daily.
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) leaf extract*, aqua (water), myrothamnus flabellifolia extract, caprylic/capric triglyceride, Glycerin, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) fruit oil*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Squalane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil*, Inulin, albizia julibrissin bark extract, darutoside, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Sucrose stearate, alpha-glucan oligosaccharide, Lactobacillus ferment, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Levulinic Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Tocopherol, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Phytate, Dehydroacetic Acid, sodium anisate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, gamma decalactone
- *Ingredients from organic farming
- 99% natural origin of total
- 61% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
Please Note: This product includes extremely safe, food-grade preservatives: Potassium sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol and Dehydroacetic Acid. The ECOCERT organic logo means that 95% of the total ingredients are of natural origin.
Please Note: The Ascorbyl Palmitate that may be used in Esse products is a derivative of Ascorbic acid and Palmitic acid - the Palmitic acid is isolated from either coconut, rapeseed or Palm Oil. Esse have insured to use a supplier that has RSPO certification for times where Palm Oil is used in their products.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product08/04/2021, By ValerieI have very sensitive eyes. This cream is fabulous doesn't irritate my eyes at all. Soft and moisturizing29/03/2021, By TammyHave used this for two weeks and really am enjoying it!23/03/2021, By ValerieI have extremely sensitive eyes. This product is amazing ,no more red eyes or tearing. The skin stays moisturized all day.
Will continue to use it.05/03/2021, By ElsieThe texture is amazing and it feels as if you skin definitely absorbs and uses the eye cream! It is also said to help with dark circles.27/08/2020, By EileenSo....i am 75 years old and having been on daily cortisone for 45 years , all of my skin is very fragile. Particularly around my eyes. The Esse Sensitive Eye Cream seems to be so gentle and kind. I am no longer looking for wrinkle reducing creams.... just need moisture in this fragile area. This cream fits the bill ! Thankyou28/10/2019, By KerenI love this eye cream. It has a light consistency, a subtle smell and feels hydrating.20/04/2019, By DebbieI recently discovered this amazing product when I went to an Esse seminar. I was shocked to see that in just a few days my skin looked smoother and clearer but what really amazed me was the fact that my pigmentation marks on my face started getting lighter! I had used so many expensive products over the years but they all had little to no effect, so this little probiotic wander has me hooked! Oh, and this cream also smells amazing!! I'm recommending it to absolutely everyone I know!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.