- Helps to protect and promote skin wellness
- Can help to improve your skin elasticity and skin barrier function
- May boost your skin’s moisture and hydration
- Assists with preventing scarring, reducing pores and calming skin reactivity
- Suitable for normal, dry and sensitive male skin types
- Not tested on animal - endorsed by Beauty Without Cruelty
- Vegan friendly
- Contains RSPO approved Palm Kernel Oil
- Blended with certified organic Ingredients
- Locally made
- Comes in recyclable plastic packaging
- Gently massage or pat onto your clean face and neck until absorbed, after cleansing skin with the Down to Earth Recharge Face Wash & Shaving Gel.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Nett Volume: 100ml
- Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Aloe Ferox Leaf Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Squalane, stearic acid, Cetearyl Glucoside, Bulbine Frutescens (Bulbinella) Leaf Juice, Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Water, Trehalose, Cyclopia intermedia (Honeybush) Leaf Extract*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Meal Extract, Barosma Betulina (Buchu) Leaf/Twig Extract, Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Brassica Campestris (Canola) Seed Oil, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Gluconolactone, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Cetyl Alcohol, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil, Levulinic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Levulinate, Calcium Gluconate, Potassium sorbate, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Limonene**, Linalool**.
- *Certified organic ingredients.
- **From essential oils.
- Recyclable plastic bottle with pump.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.