Eating raw is a real adventure – you’ll discover a whole world of truly wholesome, tasty recipes that are surprisingly easy to make, plus new ways to enjoy your old favourites. Once you follow a largely raw food diet, your body is sure to thank you. Check out our scrumptious raw recipes, and our essential raw food shopping list.
- 4 cups activated buckwheat
- 1 cup mixture of almonds, Brazil nuts, cashews, macadamias
- 1 cup mixture of sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, hemp seeds, sesame seeds, flax seeds, chia seeds
- 1 cup mixture of coconut flakes, raisins, dried pineapple, dried mango, apricot & pomegranate arils
- ½cup mixture of goji berries & cacao nibs
- Cut all dried fruit into small pieces.
- Mix all ingredients & store in an airtight container.
- Fills a 3L jar & keeps for several months.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor & blend until smooth (approx. 30 seconds)
- Serve in warmed bowls. Mix in a spoonful of Lucuma or any other Superfood powder for a nutrient boost.
- Cut the cauliflower into small pieces. Soak in hot water for approx. 10min.
- Blend all other ingredients on high for approx. 1min until you have a smooth, warm sauce.
- Drain the cauliflower & add the warm cheese sauce. Mix & serve immediately.
- 500g tomatoes, thickly sliced
- 1 cup coriander leaves, shredded
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2tbsp lemon juice
- 2tsp curry powder
- ½tsp salt
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Lay out on solid drying sheets in your dehydrator.
- Dehydrate for 4 hours until soft & fragrant, then serve as is.
- 1 cup almonds, soaked
- 1 cup red onion, roughly chopped
- 1 cup fresh herbs (parsley, origanum, sage)
- ½ cup celery, thinly sliced
- ½ cup carrots, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup flax seeds, ground
- ¼ cup sundried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 3tbsp miso
- ½tsp salt
- Black pepper to taste
- Finely blend the nuts in a food processor.
- Add all other ingredients & blend until well-mixed. If mixture is too dry, blend with a little water.
- Crush the coriander seeds & buckwheat; spread onto a board & place the nut loaf mixture on top of it.
- Roll the loaf into a sausage shape, coating evenly with coriander & buckwheat.
- Dry for about 4 hours.
- Slice & serve with fresh parsley.
Your Raw Foodie Shopping List:
- Vitamix or Omniblender
- Sprouting kits
- Sprouting seeds
- Coconut oil
- Superlite noodles
- Raw honey
- Hemp protein powder
- Raw kale chips
- Raw macaroons
- Nutritional yeast
- Almond butter, macadamia butter, peanut butter & cashew butter
- Dried fruit, nuts & seeds
- Chia seeds
- Flax crackers
- Cold pressed grapeseed oil
- Raw Cleanse Kit
- Raw chocolate
- Raw cacao paste
- Raw cacao powder
- Raw snack bars
- Raw almonds
- 3-in-1 Nut Milk Bag
- Raw muesli
- Easy Living Food & Rawlicious Recipe Book
- Raw vegan protein powder
- Raw green superfood supplement (capsules)
- Raw green superfood supplement (powder)
- Green smoothie mix
- Concentrated green superfood formula
- Moringa leaf powder
- Green powder (organic grasses & sea vegetables)