Packed with vitamins and minerals, By Nature Organic Raisins are good for your body and will keep your waist line down:
- Loaded with natural sugar, they'll give you a burst of energy
- They're as good for your digestion as prunes and act as a natural laxative
- Contain oleanolic acid, which keeps your gums and teeth healthy
- Rich in calcium, they'll keep your bones strong
- Full of potassium and magnesium, which helps to reduce the acidity levels in your body
- Have anti-inflammatory and anti- bacterial properties
- Help to treat anemia because of their high iron and copper content
- Protect against free radical damage, so can be used to prevent cancer
By Nature sources all their products locally, right here in South Africa. They make sure that all the raw nuts, preservative-free dried fruit and certified organic dried goods that they stock have been produced using ethical and sustainable methods.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
10 Mar, 2017, By Nicolette
These are by far the best raisins I have ever had, they are consistently delicious. We are never without a bag in the pantry.
you guys, so good!
25 Apr, 2016, By Loren
so good, you guys!
one gal two days
04 Oct, 2015, By lucy
....is all it took to finish the 200g pack and this was after my most heartfelt futile attempts at exercising self restraint. IT taste soft and natural unlike store version which are hard and have that hint of white from sprinkled sugar. A must have snack just be sure to have someone around to restrain you...
11 Sep, 2015, By Debbie
On the go
06 Sep, 2015, By Adele
A great on the go health snack, and once youve tasted By Natures organic raisins no other raisins will ever suffice. Just yummy on their own or added to a bowl of oats with some honey, almonds and cinnamon.
We love them!
11 Aug, 2015, By Alena
500g in 2 weeks without having used the in any baking, a family of 3? It is a winner in our family
17 Jun, 2015, By EDWARD R
Organic and free of preservatives or additives they are full of flavour - the best raisins I have tasted for many years!
Fresh Very Tasty
20 Nov, 2014, By Marian