These bright, vibrant berries are rich in the following nutrients:
- Calcium - required for building strong teeth and bones.
- Potassium - an essential electrolyte that conducts electricity in the body; required for the proper function of all cells, tissues and organs.
- Iron - an oxygen-carrier for healthy blood, helping you to feel alert & energised.
- Zinc - a powerful immune builder that aids in the absorption of calcium. Zinc has also been linked to increased fertility.
- Selenium - rich in antioxidants.
- Vitamin C - an important nutrient that functions as an antioxidant; popular in its treatment of many ailments, from the common cold to cancer.
Try this delicious yoghurt & Goji berry snack:
1 tbsp of dried Goji berries
1 tbsp of flax seeds, sesame seeds or sunflower seeds
2 tbsp of gluten-free granola
Small drizzle of honey to sweeten things up a bit!
1 tbsp Blueberries or 1 sliced ripe banana
1 tbsp Almonds or pecan nuts
Combine all the ingredients and let sit for at least an hour to soften up the Goji berries. Enjoy this tasty & filling super foods super snack to amp up your day and your nutrition.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
A little expensive, but LOVE them!
01 Sep, 2015, By Angelique
Ive fallen in love with goji berries ever since my brothers old kung fu master sold them to me for tea. Place a few in a cup and pour hot water over them, let steep and cool, then drink. Lovely warm notes. I love this more than any other berry, because its not as sweet! I eat them as is, too, for a snack, because they e so great and pretty addictive! If only they weren as expensive... Im sure Asian supermarkets will have them at a cheaper price, though. Maybe its the branding?
Great healthy snack / sprinkled over yoghurt
11 Aug, 2015, By Anel
Love sprinkling this over a smoothie or yogurt with berries or mixed with muesli.
not worth a star
15 Nov, 2014, By Mehrunnissa
A super food that Dr.Oz has repeatedly recommended on his tv show. I assumed that these would taste as good as most berries. So when my delivery arrived, immediately opened the pack and grabbed a few... Unfortunately these taste awful. Would neither purchase it again nor recommend it.