- Hydrating & renewing facial cream
- Can be used day & night
- Made for multiple skin types & conditions
- Ideal for dry & dehydrated skin
- Good to use in the cooler months
- Uplifts dull & tired skin
- Shea butter hydrates the skin without clogging pores
- It also supports skin elasticity & boosts natural collagen production
- Squalane is rapidly absorbed into the skin
- Hyaluronic acid hydrates the skin
- It also reduces the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
- Niacinamide revitalises & protects the skin
- Multipurpose: use as a primer or overnight mask
- Ideal for moisturising dry and maturing skin types
- Sulphate & paraben free
- Synthetic fragrance & dye free
- Proudly South African registered & made locally
- Ethically & sustainably sourced
- Woman-owned company
- Certified cruelty-free by Beauty Without Cruelty
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- After applying your serum, squeeze it out, rub it in.
- For the best results apply liberally at night and let it get to work while you rest.
- Can be used day and night.
- For sensitive skin types, always spot test and incorporate products one at a time.
- Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Volume: 50 ml
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Aqua (Water), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Squalane, Glycerin, Rosa canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Sclerocarya birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Niacinamide, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Panthenol, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Callus Lysate, Khaya Senegalensis (African Mahogany) Bark Extract, Maltodextrin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hectorite, Xanthan Gum, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol.
- Recyclable aluminium tube with a plastic lid, held within a cardboard and paper box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
1 out of 1 people would recommend this productI love the product itself accompanied by the vitamin C serum , my skin has been flowing since use . However less than a month into using the product the time be which contains the product started breaking , leaking out product in three spots which has le10/05/2022, By ChelsiI love the product in combination with the vitamin c serum , my skin has been glowing since using the range . However , I am extremely disappointed that within less than a month the tube where the product comes in has broken on three spots along the side of the tube. This has left me unable to use the product any longer as you can’t even open the cap to squeeze out the product because it just comes oozing out the holes in the side. The product is now exposed to air and the remainder of the product is drying in the tube due to the breakages in the tube. Less than a month of use and the packaging hasn’t lasted , I’m greatly disappointed in the quality of the packaging as I have recommended this countless times to people but I sorely regret it as I wouldn’t want anyone else to spend money on a product which doesn’t last and breaks. Additionally I have reported this to Lelive and have not received a response to date, the supplier should be informed that the product durability is of low quality.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.