- Spf 30 facial cream
- Perfect for all skin tones
- Zinc oxide offers broad spectrum sun protection
- Marula & sweet almond oil deeply moisturise the skin
- Hyaluronic acid hydrates the skin
- Aloe soothes & smooths the skin
- Vitamin E fights free-radical damage
- Shea butter hydrates the skin without clogging pores
- It also supports skin elasticity & boosts natural collagen production
- Won’t leave white residue (rub in until fully absorbed)
- Reef safe
- Sulphate & paraben free
- Synthetic fragrance & dye free
- Proudly South African registered & made locally
- Ethically & sustainably sourced
- Woman-owned company
- Certified cruelty-free by Beauty Without Cruelty
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- After applying your serum, squeeze a liberal amount onto your fingers, rub it in, and take in that natural glow.
- If you have very dry skin we recommend using the crème de la cream or the du-pont moisturisers before adding this product.
- Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Volume: 50 ml
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Zinc Oxide, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Isostearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Glycerin, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sorbitan Olivate, Prunus Amydalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, Isoamyl Laurate, Triheptanoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Moringa Oleifera (Moringa) Seed Oil, Sclerocarya birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Panthenol, Hectorite, Xanthan Gum, Cetyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).
- Recyclable aluminium tube with a plastic lid, held within a cardboard and paper box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product28/05/2022, By AndrewLove that it mixes well with the Lelive Du Pont Cream. For someone who never used moisturisers, I absolutely love this.30/03/2022, By AllyNot what I hoped for. Little to no coverage and doesn't mix well with other moisturisers, I use eucerin and it clumps over it. Won't be repurchasing.24/03/2022, By Mrs MarkThis is the best tinted moisturiser I've ever used. And the beautiful packaging is a lovely bonus x04/02/2022, By HoneyLightweight and the tint is subtle. Quite shiny, but I like that. Good price and love that it's vegan.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.