- Blueberry & dark chocolate bars
- Formulated for pregnant, breastfeeding & postpartum moms
- Contains functional ingredients such as collagen
- Added almonds, cocoa & seeds
- Gentle on your digestive symptom
- Convenient on-the-go snack: pop into your bag & go
- Not suitable for vegans or vegetarians -contains bovine collagen
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Nett Volume: 50 ml.
- Brown Rice Syrup, Oats, Honey, Dark Sugar Free Coating (Palm Oil, Erythitol, Cocoa Powder, Inulin Powder, Emulsifier, Sunflower Lecithin), Almonds, Sunflower Seeds, Collagen Hydrolysate (Bovine) (5%), Flaxseeds, Dried Blueberries (3%), Cocoa Nibs, Pumpkin Seeds, Coconut Oil, Himalayan Salt, Flavouring.
Typical Nutritional Information: Per 100 g.
- Energy (kJ): 1684
- Protein (g): 13.2
- Carbohydrate (g): 51.5
- of which Total Sugar (g): 22.4
- Total Fat (g): 16.1
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 6.4
- Dietary Fibre (g): 7
- Sodium (mg): 118.8
- Calcium (mg): 59
- Iron (mg): 3.16
- Magnesium (mg): 126
- Folate (ug): 30
- Vitamin C (ug): 300
- Gluten and Tree Nuts (Almonds).
- Product produced in a facility that processes eggs, peanuts, milk, soya, tree nuts, gluten and sesame seeds.
- Plastic packet
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product28/05/2021, By JessicaBest ever!!! These are my favorite! Have one a day at least lol ;)04/05/2021, By CDelicious, but a bit pricey to have as a regular snack03/04/2021, By SarahIncredible snack to keep you going.18/02/2021, By NicoleAbsolutely delicious, the perfect afternoon snack in pregnancy! It also helps with that afternoon slump and sugar cravings, rather have something like this that is nutritious.
I love the little blueberry pieces in the bar as well.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.