- 100% plant, and mineral based soap
- Gently exfoliates with bamboo charcoal
- Biodegradable & grey water system safe
- Boxed in our signature waste-free packaging
- Scented naturally with essential oils
- Suitable for all skin types
- Handmade in South Africa
- No artificial fragrances
- No preservatives
- No parabens
- No triclosan
- No palm oil
- Suitable for vegan
Our Zero Waste Packaging: Faithful to Nature’s natural soap range is boxed in bleach-free, kraft card made from recovered fibre, certified by the FSC. Printed with biodegradable ink. Adhesive free.
- Hemp seed oil is rich in vitamin A, which helps to nourish the skin and promote cell renewal.
- Castor oil gives this soap a luxurious lather, and conditioning powers to leave your skin soft, and supple.
- Bamboo charcoal gives our soap its beautifully rich, dark colour. It gently exfoliates, and removes dead skin cells without over sensitizing.
- Store on a well-drained surface, such as a shower basket or coconut husk soap rest.
- Nett Weight: 100 g
- Hemp Seed Oil, Olive Oil, Castor Oil, Coconut Oil, Lemongrass Essential Oil, Bamboo Charcoal, Lye, & Distilled Water.
Country of Origin:
- Proudly South African.
13 out of 14 people would recommend this product16/11/2019, By BrynnaLove it! Lovely smell, too.05/11/2019, By JocelynI changed over to using natural soaps and this one is lovely to get more of an exfoliation.31/10/2019, By AnnaI love it23/10/2019, By Zee IsmailThe product is great especially for skin that requires little or artificial ingredients. Wihs it lasted longer though04/10/2019, By NickyThis is a great product, it makes my skin soft and smelling fresh all day.23/09/2019, By HelenThe tissue paper it's packaged in arrives stuck to the soap so you need to wash it off and it's quite messy. The soap itself is nice but really doesn't last long at all, and it really is the most awkward shaped block. I also don't love the fact that on a price search, low to high, this still comes up at the top even though it's not the lowest price. Seems a bit cheeky, FTN punting your own brand so much above others? Wish I hadn't bought 3 of them!20/09/2019, By NadiaI tried a few of the FTN soaps and I liked the lemongrass fragrance the most.28/08/2019, By RowenaLovely fresh scent. Makes skin feel soft and healthy22/08/2019, By BeeI love all the charcoal soaps in this range. This one small just as lovely.20/08/2019, By kylieBeautiful smelling soap that is very gentle on skin. Works up a nice lather but can be a bit messy, however, that is expected with most charcoal products. No problem with staining.05/08/2019, By DeborahLoving the fragrance and exfoliation from this soap. It doesn't last too long though.24/06/2019, By CharleenNice smell, works good23/06/2019, By AnitaI love these soaps. I have tried 2 different ones so far. I found both gently exfoliating and they lather beautifully. Good value for money. Maybe scent could be slightly stronger.21/06/2019, By GeorgieI am a big fan of bamboo charcoal soaps, I have been using them for many years. I thought I would try to Faithful to Nature own brand but cheaper is not always better. This mixture just does not work very well.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.