- Natural face cream
- Rich in skin-friendly vitamins
- Moisturises the skin & boosts collagen production
- Supports skin elasticity
- Promotes cell regeneration
- A source of protective antioxidants
- Sulphate-free, paraben-free
- No artificial colours or fragrances
- Cruelty-free (BWC certified)
- Not tested on animals
- After cleansing & toning, apply a small amount & gently smooth onto your face, neck & eye area. A little goes a long way. Your skin will only absorb what it needs, so ensure you start off with less and apply more if needed.
- Store in a cool dry place at room temperature.
- For external use only.
- Prunus Amygdalus (Sweet Almond) Seed Oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter, Isoamyl Laurate, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Tocopherol, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vanilla planifolia Extract, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil.
- Glass Jar with Aluminium Lid.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product13/10/2021, By TaniaThis is lovely range but my skin feels a bit dry since I started using this face cream.27/03/2021, By AnTLove this whole range!17/12/2020, By ExploreI love it16/12/2020, By ZimLove this face cream, I recommend the entire product range to everyone who complements my skin. I used to battle with dry skin before but now this is a problem of the past. My skinblooks healthy and well nourished.02/11/2020, By AKSI use the entire facial range. The ph levels of my skin has balanced so no more oily skin, just smooth and glowing skin. The products also have a clean, natural and fresh fragrance.30/10/2020, By ElsieThis is really a concentrated product. This face cream lasted me quite a while and you really only need a genuine (frozen medium sized) pea size as it spreads well.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.