- 4-in-1 wash: wash your hair, body, laundry & dishes
- Made from mostly natural Ingredients (99.5%)
- Some of the ingredients are organically grown
- The wash is entirely biodegradable
- Watercourse friendly
- Natural ingredients will break down rapidly in the natural environment
- Free from harmful chemicals
- Free from sulphates & phosphates
- Free from parabens & SLS
- Contains soothing Aloe Vera & Lemon Verbena oil
- Naturally fragranced by essential oils
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Certified cruelty-free by Beauty Without Cruelty
- Wash hair, body, laundry & dishes as per the usual method.
- Available in 100 ml & 400 ml.
- Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract*, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Digitata (Baobab) Fruit Extract*, Lippia Citrriodora, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citric Acid.
Please Note: This product contains Glycerin that is sourced from vegetable oil that is GMO free.
- Plastic bottle & easy pour plastic lid.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa from local and imported goods.
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product04/08/2023, By NicMIt's the perfect man product. Does everything the label says it does. What more could you ask for?12/04/2021, By DeborahI bought this product to try as we often camp and it's nice to have something that won't affect the environment. It's a great size if travelling light. I tried it as a body wash and to wash my masks. It worked well for both. Not sure how it would work as shampoo or dishwashing liquid. It has a pleasant clean smell. I have found Nu-Eco products effective in general but this one is not as economical as some of the others.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.