- Suitable for children 6 years and older
- It contains skin soothing Aloe Vera to help soothe your skin
- Is enriched with organically grown ingredients
- Certified 100% natural by COSMOS and Soil Association
- Gives you long lasting protection for your skin with no white marks on your clothes
- Vegan Society Approved - to be suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Free of Aluminium Chlorohydrate, Triclosan, Parabens.
- Apply to clean dry underarms.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
Did you know?
- Salt of the Earth offers a range of environmentally friendly and natural skincare products.
- Salt of the Earth brand is synonymous with environmentally friendly and paraben-free natural deodorants and skincare products that are as effective as they are ethical.
- Salt of the Earth offers a variety of award-winning deodorant sprays, refills, roll-ons and travel sprays, approved by Vegetarian and Vegan Societies.
- Nett Volume: 75 ml
- Aqua, Potassium Alum, Propanediol, Magnesium Chloride, Triethyl Citrate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Galactoarabinan, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sclerotium Gum, Sodium Anisate.
- *From natural essential oils and botanical extracts.
- **Organically grown.
- Recyclable HDPE plastic bottle
Country of Origin:
- Product of UK
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product11/05/2021, By StefnaOLove everything about this product!24/04/2021, By AngAMAZING....You could sweat a brick with this deodorant and no one will know. Better than even the chemical full deodorant in the stores. Natural deodorant has never worked for me, but this is really great. Hopefully will last a long as its a bit heavy on the price. But definitely works03/03/2021, By LeannaI absolutely loved this product. At the end of the day there was no smell of sweat and it didn't stain my clothes. I love the fact that it is a roll on as it doesn't take so long to dry and you can start dressing.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.