- Certified to NATRUE / BDIH standards
- No synthetic fragrances, dyes or preservatives
- No mineral oil, parabens, silicones or PEGs
- Yoga Journal Award-Winner: Best Hand Cream
- Nourishing & hydrating but non-greasy
Benefits of key ingredients:
- Kalanchoe is a succulent plant that regenerates & hydrates the skin, supporting its natural renewal process.
- Marshmallow balances moisture content & softens rough patches.
- Blackthorn extract has toning properties.
- Anthyllis promotes healing & strengthens the skin; soothes dryness & itching.
- Carrot extract has great protective properties; high in beta-carotene & vitamin A.
Wherever possible, all raw materials used to make Dr. Hauschka products come from certified organic or biodynamic cultivation, and are obtained under fair conditions.
Please Note: This product contains peanut oil.
Water (aqua), alcohol, glycerin, althaea officinalis root extract, anthyllis vulneraria extract, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, cetearyl alcohol, beeswax (cera alba), prunus spinosa flower extract, arachis hypogaea (peanut) oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, bentonite, kalanchoe daigremontiana leaf extract, daucus carota sativa (carrot) root extract, fragrance (parfum), limonene*, linalool*, citronellol*, geraniol*, citral*, farnesol*, benzyl benzoate*, eugenol*, benzyl salicylate*, lactose, lysolecithin, xanthan gum
*Component of natural essential oils
Dr.Hauschka Skin Care products comply with guidelines regarding animal testing set forth by both PETA (People for Ethical Treatment of Animals) and the BDIH (German Federation of Natural Products Manufacturers).
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.