- 100% natural & certified organic ingredients
- Cleanses & moisturises your hair & scalp
- Gently nourish your hair with neem, rosemary & quince
- Hydrate your hair from root to tip with protein-rich chickpea extract
- Enjoy the fresh, lingering scent from lemon, bergamot & spearmint
- Free from mineral oil, silicones & PEGs
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes & preservatives
- Suitable for all hair types & for everyday use
- Sourced under fair trade conditions
- Never tested on animals
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Neem Oil: Neem oil adds shine, tames frizz & gets rid of dandruff, leaving you with beautiful hair that’s full of volume & vitality.
- Rosemary: Rosemary is believed to have anti-inflammatory properties that may help to rid dandruff. It’s also believed to stimulate the scalp which may help to prevent hair-fall.
- Quince: Quince seed extract is rich in antioxidants & it will leave your hair feeling nourished & soft. It’s also used to hold curls in place for longer.
- Gently massage a small dollop of shampoo into wet hair & scalp.
- Rinse well.
- For best results follow with Dr. Hauschka Conditioner.
- Available in: 30 ml or 150ml
- Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Alcohol, Decyl Glucoside, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Water, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Coco-Glucoside, Inulin, Sodium Cocoyl/Olivoyl Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Cicer Arietinum Seed Extract, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Limonene*, Linalool*, Citral*, Geraniol*, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Fructosyl Cocoate/Olivate, Fructose, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum.
- *From Natural Essential Oils
- Recycled plastic easy-to-squeeze bottle & lid.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Germany
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.