- Hydrates & protects area around the eyes
- Made from natural plant-based Ingredients
- Ideally suited for dry dehydrated skin
- Great for winter months
- Suitable for all skin types
- Carrot calendula & anthyllis soothe sensitive eye area
- Apricot Oil, Jojoba Oil & Beeswax restore nourishment
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
- Makes the skin soft & supple
- Natrue certified cruelty-free
- Natrue certified organic & natural
- Contains products of the hive
- Not suitable for vegans
- Each morning after cleansing and toning, sparingly apply Eye Balm to the eye area. Warm a small amount of Eye Balm (about the size of a grain of rice) between the tips of your fingers and gently apply to the eye area, starting from the inside corner and working outwards.
- Store in a cool place, out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Volume: 10 ml
- Ricinus communis Seed Oil, Arachis Hypogaea oil, Cera Alba, daucus carota Sativa Root Extract, Anthyllis vulneraria extract, Prunus armeniaca Kernel Oil, Calendula officinalis flower extract, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Hypericum Perforatum Extract (Hypericum Perforatum flower, Hypericum perforatum leaf, Hypericum perforatum stem), Serica Powder, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Melia Azadirachta leaf extract, Parfum, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Eugenol, Farnesol, Lecithin.
- Recyclable glass pot with plastic lid. Held within a recyclable folding box that is made of FSC pulp (made from 70% recycled paper). Printed using mineral-oil-free inks made from renewable raw materials.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Germany.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.