- Volumising mascara formula
- Certified to NATRUE standards
- Available in a choice of shades to suit any eye colour
- No synthetic colours or fragrances
- No artificial preservatives
- No mineral oils, parabens, silicone & PEG
- Won’t cause eye irritation or redness
- Conditions & hydrates the lashes
- Easy to apply & remove
- Quince & rose extracts are ultra-nourishing
- Silk powder is rich in cell-boosting amino acids
- Beeswax & candelilla wax create a protective coating to care for every individual lash
Wherever possible, all raw materials are sourced from controlled organic or biodynamic cultivation.
- Apply in a zig-zag motion, holding the applicator brush diagonal to the direction of lash growth. To finish, drag the brush away to the side.
- 01 Black
- Water (aqua), pyrus cydonia seed extract, alcohol, saccharum officinarum (sugar cane) extract, sorbitol, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, acacia senegal gum, cetearyl alcohol, beeswax (cera alba), melia azadirachta leaf extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, lysolecithin, euphrasia officinalis extract, silk (serica) powder, hydrogenated jojoba oil, hectorite, rosa damascena flower wax, fragrance (parfum)*, citronellol*, geraniol*, linalool*, silica, potassium hydroxide, iron oxides (CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), ultramarines (CI 77007)
- *From natural essential oils
- Dr. Hauschka Skin Care products comply with guidelines regarding animal testing set forth by both PETA (People for Ethical Treatment of Animals) and the BDIH (German Federation of Natural Products Manufacturers).
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product29/12/2020, By KerenLove that this mascara is non-toxic. Would buy again!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.