The key ingredients in this cleansing cream work to gently purify and care for your skin.
- Sweet almond meal, made with whole ground almonds, gently exfoliates the skin while absorbing excess oil, perspiration, dirt and impurities. It’s mild enough for those with sensitive skin.
- St John’s wort soothes and balances the skin, and combats inflammation.
- Calendula is a very soothing anti-inflammatory and antiseptic.
- Chamomile soothes irritations and inflammation; it also hydrates the skin and promotes cell regeneration.
- Kidney vetch helps to balance the complexion and regenerate skin cells.
Dr. Hauschka is a brand of truly ethical skincare products:
- No parabens, preservatives or mineral oils.
- Not tested on animals.
- Certified natural by BDIH & certified organic by NATRUE.
- Ingredients are certified organic or wild sourced wherever possible.
*A review featured in the Dr Hauschka special newsletter claiming this product healed eczema actually pertained to this product. Gremlins must have crept into our system and we do apologise for the confusion.
Please Note: This product contains peanut oil.
For best results, use twice daily in the morning and evening. The “press and roll” method will help to lift away dull or dead skin cells, and stimulate your skin’s own natural cleansing abilities.
- Moisten your face, neck and décolleté with a warm face cloth. Mix a small amount (1-2 cm) of Cleansing Cream with warm water in the palms to form a smooth, creamy paste.
- Press the mixture gently onto your skin, then roll your hands up and away in a wave-like motion. Start in the centre of the forehead, then slowly work outward and down, ending at your décolleté area. Repeat the press and roll action 2-3 times.
- Rinse with warm water and finish with a splash of cool, fresh water to close pores.
- Please Note: Avoid the eye area. Do not rub or scrub. For sensitive skin use warm water only.
Water (aqua), prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) seed meal, calendula officinalis flower extract, anthyllis vulneraria extract, alcohol, arachis hypogaea (peanut) oil, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, hypericum perforatum flower/leaf/stem extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) bark/leaf extract, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, fragrance (parfum), citronellol*, geraniol*, malpighia punicifolia (acerola) fruit extract, xanthan gum, algin.
*Component of natural essential oils
Dr.Hauschka Skin Care products comply with guidelines regarding animal testing set forth by both PETA (People for Ethical Treatment of Animals) and the BDIH (German Federation of Natural Products Manufacturers).
6 out of 7 people would recommend this product14/09/2019, By RobynTook me a while to work out how to use it. Now it’s part of my cleansing routine. Thumbs up!13/09/2019, By Mich AThis cleansing cream changed my life. I have had acne for over 25 years. For the first time I found a gentle product that cleared my skin, made it feel soft and moisturised, and not a single pimple anymore. I am hooked forever.30/06/2018, By SAMANTHAI cannot support this range of products enough. It is totally cured me of acne. If you don’t know how to use this cleanser it can seem a bit weird. I was lucky enough to have a cleansing demo from the amazing Dr. Hauschke representatives who taught me the “squish and roll” technique which feels amazing and leaves skin cleansed but abrasion free. (Full instructions on insert)08/05/2018, By AimeeI was expecting a lovely creamy cleanser in line with other Dr Hauschka products that I have used previously. What I didn't realise is how very granular and actually quite abrasive this cleanser is - and that it is no good to use as a daily cleanser and make-up remover as a result thereof - you get granules in your eyes!27/01/2018, By CarrieLovely cleanser, skin feels great. Will definitely keep using it.23/08/2017, By RitaWonderful cleanser. Last long. Gentle. Feels great. Not drying. But only use at night.16/09/2016, By LindaI really enjoy this cream cleanser. Its great for mature, drier skin as it doesn dry it out. Will definitely keep using it.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.