- Organic Cotton muslin cloth
- Naturally soft & skin-friendly
- Use for everyday cleansing
- Use to remove makeup or face masks
- Use hot for cold to open or close pores
- Unbleached & free from chemicals
- Sustainbly hand-picked Cotton
- Suitable for vegans
- Moisten the muslin in a basin of warm water. If you like, you can infuse the water with a few drops of any Dr. Hauschka bath essence to suit your mood and let the fragrance uplift you as you apply the compress to your face.
- Applying a warm compress relaxes the pores allowing for deep cleansing and is very beneficial before using a mask.
- Applying a cool compress after cleansing helps to close and tone the pores.
- Machine wash prior to initial use.
- Store in a cool place, out of direct sunlight.
- Dimensions: 78,7 cm x 78,7 cm
- Organic, unbleached Cotton.
- Held within a recyclable folding box that is made of FSC pulp (made from 70% recycled paper). Printed using mineral-oil-free inks made from renewable raw materials. Held within a plastic sleeve.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Germany.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.