- Natural facial moisturiser with beeswax & lavender
- Lightweight, long-lasting nourishment
- Suitable for all skin types
- Great for oily or blemish-prone skin
- Soothes inflammation & irritation
- Helps to control breakouts & blemishes
- No SLS, parabens or phthalates
- No artificial additives
- Handmade in South Africa
- Not tested on animals
Please Note: All Simply Bee honey, propolis and beeswax is sourced from responsible beekeeping and badger-friendly hives.
- For best results, use in the morning after cleansing & toning.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight.
- For external use only.
- 100ml pot
- Aqua, Prunus Amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Olivate & Sorbitan Olivate (Emulsifier O), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Seed Oil, Propolis, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil.
Allergens: Sweet Almond (Nut) Oil.
A note on Sodium Benzoate: Sodium Benzoate is listed as a nasty in our pocket guide when used for food. But why then do we allow it in our cosmetics? The amount of sodium benzoate used in cosmetics is much smaller than in food as a preservative. Furthermore, the molecules are too large to be absorbed by the skin. This preservative has been allowed by Ecocert; the Soil Association and BDIH. It has been ranked by the EWG as having a low risk of 1. BUT there are reports circulating on the internet that warn against usage of the preservative even in cosmetics. We believe it is still one of the safer preservatives, but as always, we wanted you to be in the loop. The choice is yours to make.
- Glass Pot.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product09/03/2021, By GwenI am 32 and still suffer from acne. I use the simply bee gel cleanser, and that works wonders- this teen skin care moisturiser is as good as the gel cleanser. It is soothing, non irritating and has helped with my breakouts, I also appreciate that it has SPF and a good ingredient list.26/09/2020, By MaryamI bought this moisturiser for my daughter. She has acne prone skin. She has been using it for nearly a month and I can already see a difference. It leaves her skin soft and smooth and it smells wonderful.25/08/2020, By Jo-AnneMy two teenagers both love this moisturiser, not greasy at all and absorbs well.25/08/2020, By SandyA very light moisturiser and perfect for my teenage daughter's skin, she is really enjoying this moisturiser.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.