Esse’s omega-rich formula is suitable as a facial moisturiser and makeup base.
- Marula oil is a potent antioxidant, which fights off those nasty free radicals. Full of essential fatty acids and vitamin E.
- Omega 3, 6 and 9 create an anti-inflammatory blend that moisturises and feeds your skin cells.
- Chamomile extract is hypoallergenic and soothes skin irritations.
- Hyaluronic acid helps increase the penetration of other active ingredients.
- Natural and organic cosmetic certified by ECOCERT.
- Dark glass bottles used to ensure fresh ingredients stay pure.
- Suitable for normal and combination skin types.
- Available in a box of 5 x 10ml units.
Esse harnesses the therapeutic power of key African botanicals, which are all ancient and extremely healing remedies. These natural and certified organic ingredients have been developed by one of the world’s top organic chemist to create an incredible range of skin care products.
- Keep refrigerated. Once opened, each unit has a shelf life of 15 days without refrigeration.
- Massage gently into face and neck. Suitable as a makeup base.
- 5 x 10ml
- Spring water, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil*, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, sclerocarya birrea (marula) seed oil*, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, omega oil blend (3,4 and 9)*, vegetable glycerine*, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) extract*, ascorbyl palmitate, glyceryl stearate, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl glucoside, stearid acid, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, aspalathus linearis (rooibos) extract*, aloe ferox extract, bensyl alcohol, carboxymethyl glucan, hyaluronic acid, anthemis nobili (chamomile) flower oil*, citus grandis (grapefruit) seed extract*, styrax benzoin resin extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) flower oil*, melissa officinalis (balm mint) leaf oil*, dehydroacetic acid.
Please Note: The ascorbyl palmitate that may be used in this Esse product is a derivative of ascorbic acid and palmitic acid - the palmitic acid is isolated from either coconut, rape seed or palm oil. Esse have insured to use a supplier that has RSPO certification for times where palm oil is used in their products.
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product14/07/2020, By TaniaThe product gets easily absorbed into the face and leaves the skin soft and glowy. It smells natural too. Love it.02/01/2019, By GinaHighly effective. Use sparingly in summer :)One of the best moisturisers I have used in years. I have used other Esse moisturisers, but this is by far my favourite. It works and I love the silky feel and the very delicate fragrance.09/10/2018, By AdeleI have been amazed at how this moisturiser has kept my skin from feeling dry and tight. Initially, I was skeptical that it would reduce the size of my pores, but I can see and feel the difference. Knowing that it has to be kept in the fridge to maintain the probiotics is an extra factor in knowing how this product works. I have found my ideal moisturiser!19/02/2018, By RaiThis is such a fabulous moisturizer- it has an amazing fragrance; leaves your skin glowing and nourished; the packaging is pure genius
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.