- 1 x 500ml Mate Ginger Kombucha
- 1 x 500ml Soda Water
- 4 fresh kiwis
- 1 punnet fresh blueberries
- Handful fresh mint
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Crushed Ice
- Mash up two of the kiwis until slightly crushed. Add a few of mint leaves, finely chopped or crushed by hand, 1 tsp chia seeds and lemon juice to the mashed kiwi. Mix and set aside.
- Fill short glasses with crushed ice, scoop in some of the kiwi mixture, blueberries, fresh kiwi slices and extra mint.
- Top off with equal parts Kombucha and soda water. rosemary and 3-4 fresh gooseberries.
- Top up with tonic water and ice.